Lost

I woke up with my head pounding like jackhammers. I tried to open my eyes but everything was fussy, what happened to me? I lifted my hand to touch where my head was pounding. Something hot and sticky covered my fingers I pulled my hand away and tried to see what had covered my fingers in the darkness. Bringing them up to my nose I inhaled to smell the iron just barely there. Blood. Everything came back to me all at once. Matt beating me then kidnapping me fighting with Dean. Everything. I tried to look around but it was to dark I shifted and felt the dirt shift loosely under my ass. I felt the cold nipping at my bare legs, at least Matt had left my hoodie on. I slowly brought my knees up and covered them with the large sweater. I couldn't hear any movement from above me so I assumed Matt was asleep or I was in a cellar. My mind started to drift back to Dean, the last moment we had together was with us fighting, if Matt killed me that's the last memory Dead will have of me. Sargeant. He's going to think I left him like everyone else in his life, he won't understand what happened to me he will just know I left one day and never came back to him. I felt my hot tears roll onto my cheeks, maybe if I was stronger I could have fought him off, maybe if I was braver I wouldn't have froze.

I buried my face into my knees. No. I wasn't his victim anymore, I'm not the scared little girl that wouldn't press charges when the police tried to question me when I almost died. He will not kill anymore of me I will be strong enough to fight. I felt another shiver ran through my body when the door opened to the cellar. A large gust of cold air swirled around me as Matt walked down the steps.

"Ah, finally awake. It's about time. 3 days is a long time to wait for you baby." His voice was low and dangerous.

"M-Matt, you don't have to do this. We can be together again, just like it use to be. That's what you want isn't it?" I kept my voice soft and even so not to anger him.

"What about that biker boy of yours? Hm?" He crossed his arms in front of his body.

"He was nothing, Matt. I promise, he meant nothing he was just a stupid guy." I tried to reason with him. Dean was more of a man than you could ever be. Matt's deep laugh startled me.

"You're such a little whore, aren't you?" He laughed again and walked forward. Before I could do anything to stop him he grabbed a fist full of my hair and drug my face up to his. " You're pathetic if you think I'll believe you. You were nothing then and you're nothing now. Dean would probably pay me for taking you away from him." He snarled and I blinked back tears that were threatening to spill.

"You're nothing but a pussy, you beat up on women to make yourself feel strong because you're too weak to take on guys. Now that's pathetic." I spit in his face for effect. I don't know what came over me but I couldn't do it anymore. I couldn't let him break me again.

"You're going to pay for that bitch. "He snarled before taking my face and beating it off the cement wall behind us. I didn't scream, I didn't cry even when he started kicking me in the ribs. Right where my scar was. I didn't give him the satisfaction of winning. He beat me until I was close to passing out from the pain, he left me a bottle of water before turning to leave. As soon as the door closed and locked I cried. I cried for Dean, I cried for Sergeant and I cried for Em. But I refused to cry for myself. I've been through worse and I've come out alive. This time I will come out on top. The champion.

Em's POV

Life had turned upside down in a matter of hours. After we called Faye's dad the members of the gang got to work. They went practically door-to-door to their allies and enemies trying to see if any of them had seen Faye. They had came up empty. It was now 3 days later and some of the new members are starting to give up hope, but the older ones are just getting more and more angry. Greyson explained most of them had watches Faye grow up so for them it was personal. Dean had lost his mind. He wrecked most of the furniture in the club house.

"There has to be someone else. Someone hurt her." Dean growled. We were sitting at a large table with all the members either sitting or standing around it.

"We've searched every wearhouse and rival gang in a 2 hour district. She's not here." One of the young members said. I didn't know his name but I knew Dean wasn't very happy with what he had said.

"You're not lookin' hard enough, boy." His voice was dark and deep. This must be what Faye calls his Reaper voice. I didn't think one of the rival gangs had her. It was to personal, as my Daddy would have said, but every time I try to talk to someone they brush me off like a stupid little girl. I grit my teeth and stood up. I felt Greyson's eyes on me from across the table.

"Dean, it wasn't a gang." My voice was strong even though the sorrow I was feeling deep inside.

"Em, you don't know gangs so why don't you learn your place." Dean growled back. Greyson stood up with rage in his eyes.

"Why the fuck don't you watch your mouth." He shot back. I rolled my eyes at them.

"I know my place and that is helping find my friend. The crime was to personal Dean, I think Matt has her." I shot back. His eyes widened.

"She told me he hasn't been around. She left him back at school." His voice was dark again.

"She did leave him. But somehow he found her and followed her here. He's been stalking her since she got back here. She didn't want to worry you and she wanted to deal with him by herself." I spoke softly. "If Matt does have her he could and probably would kill her."

"The fuck he will." Dean growled. "Where does he live." He demanded.

"I don't know, all I know is he has a silver sports car." I placed my hand over my swollen tummy I was starting to show and was scared what all this stress would do to my unborn child.

"Get Mouse on it." Dean growled and one of the guys ran out of the room. Dean picked up the chair he was sitting in and threw it at the wall. No one flinched, we're all use to it now. "Get the fuck outa here and find Matt Lake." He yelled, I rolled my eyes again but walked out with the rest of the crowd. I glanced back to see Greyson still sitting at the table watching Dean. I softly smiled and turned to find Sargeant. Don't worry Faye, we're coming.