10!Drive!!.

Ivanna's POV.
     I walked into my room after watching Gossip Girl reruns....I was so tired and I knew I would fall asleep immediately my head hit my pillow.

   The light in my room was switched off and immediately I switched it on, alarms sounds started blaring like crazy... Red lights were blinking and I screamed.

    "Mummy!!!!!....Fire alarm!!" I screamed and ran down the stairs , I met all my family members down with smiles on their faces.

   "You....it was a prank?!" I said out of breath and they all nodded.

   "In actual facts...more like a test of stupidity Sis....Fire alarm?...in your room?....I told you guys, Ivanna's still a kid" Dylan said and I kicked him in the legs,he landed straight on his butt.

    "I'll get all of you for this....watch me" I said and walked into my room angrily....Gosh!.

   "Fix my light!!!" I screamed before going to brush my teeth for the night.....I couldn't sleep well that night... My mind was on ways to get back at Dylan and Ivan....I'm leaving mum and dad out for now.

   I tiptoed into Dylan's room and he was breathing softly....Hahahahaha(Evil laughter).... I moved my hands in front of his face but he didn't wake up...Great.

   I went to his computer and cut off the internet cable....."SORRY INTERNET CONNECTION IS CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE" was boldly written on the screen....I kept the cable safely and held it together in a way that he won't notice a thing....A wide smile spread across my face.

    Next Target is Mister Ivan Alexander Smith....Hehehe....I walked into his room but damn!...he was awake. I tried to walk out before he notices me since the room was dark but I got caught.

    "Ion have any money but I have a stupid sister...Deal or no deal?" He said and my eyes widened.... So if it was a burglar Ivan would have suggested me being kidnapped..!!!

     "Oh you son of a woman!!" I muttered through gritted teeth and lunged for him....I hit him with a pillow and my fists.

    "Come on stupid....I knew it was you....Dylan isn't as dumb as walking into my room at night" he said chuckling and I bit him.

    "Arrrggghhh....That hurts" he screamed and I bit him again.

    "You're getting your saliva all over me Vanna!" He screamed and suddenly the light went on.

   "Tell me its not what I'm thinking" Dylan said with a smug smile. I pulled away from Ivan immediately.

    "What are you thinking?" Ivan and I said together.  

    "What act requires getting your saliva on someone.....which happens to hurt" Dylan said tilting his head sideways and I blushed with embarrassment.

   "It's not what you're thinking" I said immediately and his eyes widened.

   "Then what were you guys doing?... I thought you were biting him....cause that's the only act that hurts and gets saliva on you....BJs don't hurt" he said and I threw Ivan's pillow at him.

    "Hey Dyl....how'd you know BJs don't hurt.... You been getting done?" Ivan said winking and Dyl smirked

    "You never can tell Bruva" he said and threw the pillow back at me...it hit my head and I lost balance causing me to hit the floor with a thud.

    "What's wrong?!" We heard mum's voice and Dylan walked out.  

    "Stupidity!" He replied back and I growled in anger....but I was comforted by my prank....Just wait till you try to surf the net Dylan.