18!The Witch Is Back

Charlotte's POV
    I knew something was weird.... Ivanna had been acting a little off ever since the day of the drive.

   The Ivy I know would never ever under any circumstance take the smallest tub of ice cream, the Ivy I know wouldn't leave without saying goodbye. I knew it was hard seeing your crush with his ex....It was hard watching them perform all Lovey and Dovey in front of you. I perfectly understand... But what hurts is she didn't trust me enough to tell me.

   "How can she tell you Charlotte....the guy we're talking about here is your brother" the little voice said and I sighed.

   "Sighing makes you age faster than normal" I heard Kevin say and I turned and smiled a little.... Shyness was killing me.

   "I'm...just worried" I said and his eyes were filled with concern.

   "What's wrong?.... Are you okay?" He asked looking at me as if looking for scars or scratches.... It made me laugh.

    "Are you laughing at me?" He asked moving closer..... The way he looked at me made my heart accelerate.

   "No...and no there's nothing wrong with me Kev... Its just some random girl stuff....between Us girls" I said and relief replaced concern.

   "I'd go crazy If anything happens to you" he said and I smiled...He moved closer and my heart thudded.... His face was an inch away from mine when unfortunately Mac came in.

   "Oh my!.... I'm so sorry" she said and ran out.....I laughed and pushed Kevin out of my room.

   "You shouldn't have been here in the first place" I said still laughing... Just as I was about to close the door,he put his leg in between and moved closer then kissed me. I felt heavy headed as I kissed him back like he was disappearing in the next minute.

   "I love you" he said and kissed me on the forehead before walking off. I walked back into my room with a huge smile on my face...

   "Hey" Mac said coming in....I could see a grin trying to split across her face.

    "Just shut up... Don't say anything" I said and she laughed. We talked about the party and everything and how we were planning to just leave Ivanna be and let her think.....I think she needs it.

   "I'll get going now...love you" Mac said and I hugged her. I walked her to the door and I watched her get into Ivan's car since he offered to take her home.

   I walked back in and saw my brother at the bar with a drink in is hands. JB rarely drinks... Except he's over frustrated or lost in his world.

   "Hey" I said walking over and he looked at me and he smiled a little.

   "Hey Char....thanks for today" he said and I hugged him. He hugged Me back and he held on tightly more than normal. He wasn't okay.

   "Spill Jay" I said and he chuckled slightly.

   "You can't understand.... Cause I don't understand myself" he said and I tapped on the table.

   "Alicia?" I asked and he took a sip of his drink before answering.

   "She....She told me today that she loves me" he said and my eyes widened.

  "Aren't.. Aren't you happy about it?....it looks like you still like her" I said and he shook his head like he didn't understand what I was saying.