Chapter 3

Nina's POV.

I keep sitting surprised when my eyes roam around the well furnished room with classy furniture.

Where... am I?

Being restless, I began to look here and there helplessly.

I.. I can just remember only one thing and that's the face of the perfume holder before me whilst I'm falling backward.

I.... I... have been kidnapped!! And he was the kidnapper!

I feel my throat drying out. I wipe my sweats away from my throat.

This... room is like a room of an ultramodern mansion with glass wall.

My legs move under the silk blanket and something metal-like jingles.

When I move my legs a little more, I realise my legs are fettered with manacle.

What.... The.... Hell!!

I try to undo the steel manacle around my ankles.

No!.. no no! This... can't be happening... Why??.. Why? I've ended up like this....

When I'm trying with my life and all of my energy, I feel someone standing behind me...

I tilt to face the man behind me.

The beast..... The perfume holder as my given name.

With his hands in pockets, he's glaring at me.

"What you want from me??" I ask already with tears in my eyes.

He frowns a little.

"As far I can recall I already explained everything yesterday." He says in a harsh voice.

"You.... told me... what?" I ask him in return.

He remains silent as I gaze at his clouded face.

He told me... Yesterday.. Night...

I'm sitting dumbfounded!

He explained to me......

!!

Yea, that's right! I remember!!

He mentioned a company which he thinks is mine but belongs to him.... And after everything, I slept on the sofa.

Suddenly I start remembering one by one! And I start sweating more...

He sits besides me on the bed but I jump away to a corner. He looks at me rising an eyebrow and then sighs looking down jaded.

"I know it has taken a little bit of your time to remember as the medicine I used to make you senseless was a bit much." He says.

I never thought I would be in this kind of situations. My mother used to forbid me not to go outside at night. And now I realize why she always did warn me.

As the tears start dripping down my face, I instantly try to wipe them away with the back of my hand and sniff.

"Stand up..." The voice orders me.

I look at him innocently.

"I... I... don't know a word about any company... Please, tru......!!" Before I can finish, his strong hand grips my skinny arm and make me stand with a hitch.

"Eerk!" My face hits his iron chest and the chains around my ankles jingle audibly when two firing sounds deafen my ears.

My fingers claw his suit as my head's buried in his chest.