Chapter5

...

"It's time to move on, my dear."

Rohan's POV

I stand in front of the door as she take her leave.

My life... Really there's nothing without work.

I sigh and look at the mobile I just got from her. I take it before my nose to smell it.

Pure smell of a girl.

Damn me! What happen to me! I've to investigate on her again. I really doubt her. But one side of me also trusts her.

I take my cell phone and call the head investigator.

***

"Sure sir with my pleasure!." The head investigator says when I finish ordering him to investigate on the matter, again.

Just when I hang up, the door opens and a female figure comes to my view.

She's wearing a peep toe ankle strap platform heels, red pencil skirt with sleeveless top and yeah, a smirk that can kill someone without any second thought.

"Whom you were taking with, honey?" She says moving forward to my desk.

"None of your business." I say.

"I told you not to come here again. We're already do-."

"I saw a girl standing at the door motionlessly. Seeing me she startled and left hurriedly." She says and my heart skips a beat.

Was she here? Did she hear me? No, the room is soundproof.

"The girl were pretty young and beautiful. She's maybe a teenager." Anna's sentence hits my heart and a cruel smirk takes place on her make-up used face.

I never heard her lauding anyone, especially girls, in our entire relationship. That's rare.

"Are you in some kind of relationship with her or something? She matches you. But, remember my words." She stops before me and sits on the desk stooping over me.

"I won't never let you go." She twirls my necktie around her finger and hitches the tie. Along with the tie, I also move closer to her. Our faces are only a few inch away.

I hate you Mia! I didn't ever love you.... our relationship's target wasn't love.... it was something else that we both wanted then.....

Nina's POV

I am cooking my dinner.

"Yea, aunt. I've heard you. You want me to visit you once tomorrow." I say putting my phone between ear and shoulder.

"Yeah... You must come." She says. I stir the soup continuously.

"I'll..." I say and hang up. I turn off the oven and put off the cooker. and let them be cool. I can take a shower, meanwhile.

***

Cold water is touching my body which make me shiver every time. It hasn't been totally two days I met the guy, and I'm feeling some changes in my life. This time it's so quick that it isn't even like when my parents died.

So called Mr. Perfume holder is actually something, divine. I hug my naked body and sit on the cold floor filled with water. I'm feeling hot and even the water can't lower the temperature.

That's so shameless, Nina! You're thinking out of your mind... you've gone mad. You'll never meet him again once the problem is solved.

Yea, that's right. He's beautiful women around like the girl caught me at the door. She was ravishingly beautiful.