[07] - my friend rock-s

"Okay miss, it looks like you'll be just fine now." The paramedic said, putting on a new bandage over Tony's newly placed stitches. Tony sat in the back of an ambulance that had come when the accident occurred on the bridge. She pulled down her sweatshirt  to hide her wound, before smiling at the paramedic.

"Thank you." Tony said, getting up on her feet. She looked over to Johnny who was leaning against the door of the ambulance, not once taking his eyes off her the whole time they were together. He moved just as Tony started to walk towards him, sending her a small smile before leading her to the white tent where their friends were stationed.

"Everything okay now?" Johnny asked, looking over her just to make sure. Tony nodded and moved her arm to grip her side where her stitches were.

"Yeah, they gave me some medicine for the pain and new stitches. I'm starting to feel like a raggedy ol' doll that keeps needing patch work." Tony joked. Johnny smirked as the two reached the tent. Sue was also being looked over by a medical professional, while Ben sat looking at the ring Debbie had left and Reed was watching everyone like the calculated scientist he was.

Johnny and Tony walked into the tent and Tony sat down on one of the exam beds, making sure to be aware of her stitches. Johnny sat next to her, looking around before his eyes landed on Ben. It was quite between the group for a few seconds, the noise from outside not seeming to catch their attention anymore. But like Johnny always does, he has to start something.

"Where are your ears?" He asked Ben, who looked up at Johnny and just simply glared. Tony slapped Johnny on the arm when she heard him, getting the young man to look over and whisper, "Ow, what did I say?"

"There are some folks outside that want to talk to you." Tony looked over and say who she assumed was the police chief talking to Reed.

"We're not going public with this." Reed said quickly. "We're scientists, not celebrities."

"It's too late son. Look," The man walked over to the small TV in the tent, and clicked it on. On the screen appeared, the news was blasting about what had happened on the bridge. Clips of Reed and Ben standing together appeared along with a small one of Tony being held in Johnny's arms when she almost blacked out. Seeing how close they were as she walked closer to the TV set made her face heat up and probably very red. "See that? That's what their calling you, the Fantastic Five." He pointed out as a clip of the five of them came up with a little footer at the bottom of the screen, indeed saying THE FANTASTIC FIVE.

"But we're nothing, we're not heroes or anything." Tony said, her eyes not coming off the screen.

"Ma'am, if you don't think what you all did out there doesn't make you heroes, maybe you're not that smart of a scientist." The police chief said, clicking off the TV and getting her to meet his eye.

Johnny let out a small laugh and shouted, "Cool." before heading in the direction out of the tent and to the public.

"No, wait! Where are you going?" Sue asked her brother.

"I'm gonna go talk to them."

"No. We should think this through."

"That's great, brainstorm." Johnny said before rushing out of the tent before anyone else could stop him.

"How is he an adult?" Tony asked, watched Reed and Sue rush after Johnny.

"You got me, kid." Ben said. Tony moved to sit next to the man who still held onto the ring in his large orange hand. "I saw you go down after we pulled the firetruck back up, you alright?"

"Yeah. I just pulled a few stitches in my side, nothing to be too worried about."

"So that vine thing is what you got out of the cloud? Flower power?"