[08] - is it hot in here?

Tony's greenhouse wasn't as big as Reed's lab, but it was much more lively with all of her plants

Tony's greenhouse wasn't as big as Reed's lab, but it was much more lively with all of her plants. Everything was in a small space so Tony tried to make use of the small area and use small samples for her research and experiments. Plants like Anemone Japonica (Anemone) and Ballota Pseudodictamnus 'All Hallows Green' (Ballota) filled the room with lush green. While Aquilegia Caerulea 'Crimson Star' (Columbine), Agapanthus spec. (Lily-of-the-Nile) and Abelia Grandiflora (Glossy Abelia) filled in the green with colors.

Walking around to the small stool near her work table, Tony sat down and looked over some of her sample plants that were close to the wide window showing the city. The sun was hitting them just right to give them nutrients, but not enough to make them wilt. Tony smiled at the small flowers before leaning down and grabbing her old watering can from the floor.

"This is nice."

Tony looked up, watering can in hand, to see Sue standing in the doorway of the greenhouse. Her eyes wandered around looking at all the plant life around her before her eyes settled on Tony.

"Thanks. This is the place where I come to think and stuff. Plus I do most of my work in here." Tony explained as she started to water the plants on her work table. Sue smiled and walked over to grab another watering can from the floor and went to the small sink to fill it up.

The two watered the plants in small silence, the sounds of the city and the sprinkling of water trying to fill the silence. Eventually, Sue spoke up as she was near some of the Common Ivy growing on the glass. "So, can I ask you something?" Susan asked, gently touching the ivy spiraled on the windows.

"Sure, what's up?"

"You and my brother, is there anything I should be worried about?"

"What?" Tony turned quickly to face Susan, too quickly. The water in her watering can sloshed over the opening and soaked into her sweater. "Dammit. N-No, nothing is happening with me and Johnny." Tony said, scoffing and trying to play off her nerves. Susan though was not having it.

"You sure? What I saw back there would be labeled 'flirting'." Susan said, smirking as Tony wrung out her sweater over some of her flowers.

"Susan, I do not have any feelings for your playboy of a brother."

Susan walked over and put her watering can back where she had picked it up, then straightened up and looked Tony in the eye. The room had lost it's playful mood and had somehow turned very serious. "I'm just asking because even though Johnny is how he is, he has been different with you."

"Really?" Tony asked, her flat tone telling that she didn't believe it.

"You don't know him like I do. And from the way that he is with you, he likes you a lot more than you like him." Susan explained. Tony blinked at this, and Susan watched as a small blush appeared on the botanist's face. "Just don't hurt him, okay?"