Chapter 24

*CALUM'S POV*

A little while later, after an excessive amount of kissing and cuddling and whatnot, I finally glanced at my watch. 

"Shit," I whispered, "We have an hour to get to our reservation."

"Hmm?" Macie, who was laying on top of me, asked, blinking out of her daze. She pushed off from my chest and stared down at me smiling. 

"Come on we have to go," I said lifting her off me further so I could sit up. I stood and held my hands out. She gladly took them and I helped her up. She grabbed the blanket and we started heading back to the car, hand in hand. I climbed into the passenger seat and she climbed into the driver's seat, sticking the key into the ignition. 

"So are you going to tell me where we are going or are you gonna blindfold me and then tell me the directions to get there, potentionally killing us both as I cannot drive without my eyes?"

I broke into a grin and shook my head, "Go home. We have to get dressed.

"But I'm already," she started motioning to her outfit. 

"Just go home," I told her.

- - - - - - - -

"So what should I wear?" She asked as we climbed the steps to her house.

"Wear something that's not too casual and not too fancy either."

She rolled her eyes, "That doesn't help at all."

I threw my hands up, "Wear like a dress or something I don't know!" I laughed, "Just don't wear a ball gown."

"Because every girl just has a ball gown chilling in her closet."

She nudged my shoulder and started to run up the stairs to her room. I sighed and walked towards the basement door. Walking down the stairs, I could hear the boys playing whatever new video game they had just bought. I tried to sneak by without them noticing, but as always Luke caught me within seconds.

"Well hello there," he pointed me out.

"Hello Luke," I replied casually, "Hello boys."

Ashton turned around on the couch after pausing the game to face me. "So how was your day?" 

"It was fun, but it's not over yet," I answered, turning back to my suitcase. I grabbed a black button down dress shirt and black skinny jeans, with no rips in them, which was a first for me.

"Well that's fancy," Mikey pointed out, "Where are you two lovebirds going?"

I shrugged, "Aunt Sue suggested this restaurant and so she helped me make a reservation. It's Italian food and one of Macie's favorites so I figured it'd be a good place for a real first date dinner."

"Awwwwww look at little Calum all grown up," Ashton cooed. 

Suddenly, Steven spoke up, "Don't let her eat too many breadsticks, she won't eat her dinner if she eats a lot of them."

I nodded, "Thanks little dude, I'll keep that in mind." 

I grabbed my clothes and walked into the bathroom to change. When I was fully dressed, I threw my dirty clothes back into my suitcase, said goodbye to the boys and then started to make my way up the stairs. As I started to climb them, I heard a "pssst" from behind me.

"Hey Cal don't forget protection," Michael snickered as I slowly turned around.

"Is Macie in trouble?" Steven asked, wide eyed. I glared at Michael as he and the other two burst into laughter. I was about to answer when Steven darted up the stairs next to me.