waiting for her humans (Shira P.O.V)

I stare at my humans as she clinging to another man like a whore she is

Wearing revealing dresses and showing her big boobs

It made me sad and angry that my human never stop doing those sinful act. Every time she did it to a man that wasn't her 'husband'. Always trying to get what her want by using her beautiful vessel of her

I wouldn't be surprise when she died and her soul revealed very ugly woman.

I always cried when i see my humans do those act. I prayed to GOD to change my human even if giving her the most horrible punishment she ever receive on earth. I just hope it isn't death. Once you died, that when you will be decided where your life end.

Heaven or hell

I hope my human realize quick enough before her time end

I am now stand in front the gate of hell. Staring all the suffering the humans receive from all the sins they get when they live on earth

All of them cried and pleaded for forgiveness from GOD for their horrible sins when they live on earth.

I wonder. If humans know what they did was wrong and a sin. Why didn't they ask forgiveness from GOD when they still alive on earth and still kept doing it

What made them hold back to do such a simple act? To ask forgiveness from GOD

I still heard the cried from the humans in hell

"GOD, PLEASE FORGIVE US. WE KNOW WHAT WE DID WAS UNFORGIVABLE"

"PLEASE GOD, WE BEG FOR YOUR MERCY AND YOUR FORGIVENESS TO RELEASE US FROM THIS PAIN"

"I'M SORRY GOD, FOR KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE, FOR KILLING MY OWN WIFE, FOR KILLING MY OWN CHILDREN AND LET MY LUST TAKE OVER TO DO SUCH SINFUL ACT. PLEASE FORGIVE ME"

"I'M SORRY GOD, FOR BEING SUCH A HORRIBLE WOMAN WHEN I WAS ALIVE. LETTING MEN HAVE ME EVEN THOUGH I HAVE A HUSBAND, DID NOT EDUCATE MY CHILDREN TO BECOME THE HUMANS THAT YOU WANTED. KILLING MY YOUNGEST CHILD JUST BECAUSE HE WAS BORN BLIND. I'M SORRY, I'M SO SORRY"

"I'M SO SORRY GOD, FOR KILLING MY OWN MOTHER. I KNOW WHAT I DID WAS WRONG AND LET MY HATRED TAKE OVER ME AND KILLED HER. PLEASE RELEASE ME FROM THIS HELL AND LET ME SEE MY MOTHER AGAIN. PLEASE GOD PLEASE"

I cried and felt sad. This humans should think before they act. Whether their doing will be a sin or not. Whether it bring anger to GOD and all the living around them

As usual, humans are very ignorant and deniable. Trying to run away from the fate and life that they already be written in. Which they know it useless to run away. Even from GOD they will meet in this world.

Not on earth

I walk up to GOD and ask him a question about the boy from hell that wish to see his mother again

"O'GOD, why did you not let the boy see his mother again. Even it is just moment?"

"Dear shira, that boy is no longer his mother's son"

"Why is that?"

"Because i had broke the bond between the two. Once the humans came to ME. I will decided whether the humans will keep the bond when they still on earth or broke them like they don't have any connection with each other. Even those bonds between their own mothers. That boy had done the most gravest sins by killing his own mother. The mother that willing to give birth to him and raise him as a human she wanted. But he betrayed her and killed her just because she did not agree for her son stealing and raping innocent women. As a result, I broke the bond between the two"