f o u r

Emilia

Emilia

"I have news." Katherine announces, pulling open the curtains. "Trouble is on it's way to Chicago." She whistles, smiling brightly.

"What have you done?" I ask, looking up at her from the bed. "Please tell me it's worth it." I mutter, placing my hand on my face to block out the sun.

"Oh, it's worth." She mutters excitedly, sitting on the edge of my bed. "I called Damon. I told him where Stefan is and he's going to save his brother." She adds, clapping.

My face falls and I sneer at her, anger rushing through my veins. "You bitch!" I screech, kicking her off the bed.

"What?" She scoffs, getting up from the floor.

"What? Are you kidding me?" I ask, scoffing. "Damon saving Stefan without Elena? Yeah, I'd like to hear that story." I add, "You didn't only lead Damon to Stefan but you also led my sister to Klaus."

"Oh."

"I can't believe you, Katherine." I sneer, "He's going to kill my sister." I raise my hands up in anger as I dig my nails in the back of my head.

"Not unless you're there in the scene and you could protect your sister." Katherine suggests, crossing her arms. "And I'll stay here incase they come around the city."

I scoff, "Of course, you'd save yourself first."

"At least we're being honest 'round here." She says, raising her arms in a surrender way. "No one's lying." She adds.

"Yeah except you who'd end up lying dead on the floor." I mutter, pulling on my leather jacket. I swerve around the room for my stuff as I get ready.

"I was using another term of lying, but yeah whatever."

"Touchè." I mutter, taking my phone before I walk out the motel. We were in Chicago but very far away from the city. It was 4pm with the sun ready to set and I walked to the bus stop.

♡ ♡ ♡

Thirteen bus stops and three hours later, I stand outside Gloria's bar. Unfortunately, it was in the other side of Chicago which took me some time to get here.

It was now 7pm and I was tired like a shark looking for it's prey. I stood in a bus stop and the bar was across the street. From my place, I had a perfect view of Klaus and Stefan who sat in the bar while they drank and talked to an elderly woman.