t w e n t y t w o

Chapter Twenty Two

Chapter Twenty Two

I trudge across the field of Mystic Falls High school. My eyes narrow as I study the group of familiar people that stand in a circle in the middle of the field. I roll my eyes at particularly nothing and walk over to them.

Klaus was ready to leave town and drag Elena and I along with him. He went to fetch Elena from the house but it appeared that Alaric had her and Caroline held hostage. So a plan was created. Other people are involved in the plan as well.

The plan was that Bonnie connects Alaric's heart to a human one. Jeremy volunteered. Actually, he didn't really have a choice but meh, same thing.

Anyways, back to what I was saying before I was rudely interrupted by myself. When Alaric's dead, the originals live - bummer I know - but here's the catch.

It all comes back to Klaus dragging me and Elena to his road trip. Now that I think about it, I don't know where the fuck he's taking us. Plus, Elena and I don't really have a choice. Well mostly me because I'm sired to him.

Only if Elena declines then Klaus will rise. He will kill everyone that stands in his way. Burns Mystic Falls for all I fare. Tortures the people Elena cares about.

You know how it goes.

"Really thoughtful that you guys thought of me." I say bluntly. "I'm flattered really." I mumble, crossing my arms in annoyance.

"I apologize for interrupting your me time." Klaus says, nudging my arm softly with his.

I glare at him, "Not forgiven. Try harder, Mikaelson."

Klaus rolls his eyes with a small smile on his face while I turn my shoulder on him because he rudely interrupted my me time. I was soaking in his bathtub with scented candles and roses.

"Anyways," Bonnie drags, catching our attention. "Drink this." She pulls out a vial with blood. "It's my blood. It bridges us all together so that when I stop Jeremy's heart, you'll have the power to stop Alaric's. You need to make a physical connection to his bloodstream; a vein, artery, something connected to his heart."

"Why go through all this trouble when we could just rip his heart out?" I ask, scoffing. "Bu the way, I don't think I've reacted enough. How the fuck is Alaric alive? Last I saw him he was dreaming about Jenna while dying slowly."

"Princess, try not to talk too much. This is a serious situation." Klaus says, looking at me.

"Yeah yeah whatever, Mr I know it all." I mutter, rolling my eyes.