Practice

Isabella, Jaycee, Mathew, and Gabrielle all went back to their dragons every day to practice their powers. "Sorry," Isabella said to Mathew while she accidently drenched him in water. 

"It's okay. I almost set your shoes on fire last week," Mathew replied. Isabella looked over her shoulder to see how Gabrielle and Jaycee were doing. 

"I think I just froze Gabrielle," Jaycee said with a worried voice. Isabella looked over at Gabrielle. She was in a big block of ice frozen solid. Mathew through a fireball at her, and she quickly melted.

"Thanks," Gabrielle told Mathew.

"No problem," he replied. The next couple of weeks, the four friends got the hang of their powers and needed to learn how to work with their dragons.

"Get on my back," Blu said to Isabella.

"What," Isabella said with shock. 

"You need to learn how to ride your dragon." Isabella carefully climbed up onto her dragons back ready for liftoff. Blu spread her big blue wings and went up into the air. They practiced how to use their powers together, and how to land safely. Jaycee, Mathew, and Gabrielle did the same with their dragons and quickly learned as well. Four months have now passed, and the four friends looked like professionals. 

"When are they going to attack," Jaycee questioned Blizzard.

"I don't know. It could be any day now," Blizzard replied. A dark heavy shadow appeared over the sun. It was Kyo. Kyo landed in front of the four friends in the middle of their training. 

"Well, well, well. Look what we have here. Four pathetic humans and their dragons. I have to admit, I've been watching all of you progress, and I have to say, I'm impressed. But the question is are you ready," Kyo stated.

"They're ready," Eclipse replied. "Well if you're so certain, why don't we have the battle in three days."

"Three days!" Isabella commented.

"Yes, three days. But if your too pathetic to try," Kyo said.

"No. We won't try, we will win," Mathew said.

"Alright then. It's settled. I'll see you die in three days then." Kyo took off into the sky leaving the four friends scared to death.