The War

Three days soon came, and the four friends soon learned their powers. Each day, they would stay up until midnight working on their skills. The day of the war has now come. It was a Saturday when the four friends went into the woods, not knowing if they would live to see the sunrise the next morning. As they entered the world of hope --and now death-- dragons of all kinds stood in rows, waiting for the command to attack.

"Blu, why are they in battle position," Isabella asked.

"Kyo came into all of the four sections of the land and told everyone about the war. Everyone knows that they are attacking, but they don't know that humans are involved," Blu replied. Eclipse walked over to the dragons, talking to them about what they should expect.

"Alright listen up. This war isn't gonna be easy. You should expect the impossible. Remember they can teleport, so watch your back," Eclipse was shouting at the dragon soldiers. A loud deep booming voice took over the land, and a dark shadow blocked the Sun, it was Kyo. 

"Well well well, what do I see? I see a bunch of pathetic dragons ready to flee! We're not gonna cry now, are we? Not gonna cry in front of the powerful Kyo! Oh no, we can't do that now, can we," Kyo teased. "The war will start in one minute. Prepare to die." Kyo took off and flew into the air ready for battle. Isabella, Jaycee, Mathew, and Gabrielle got into their battle stations with their dragons in front of them. As the minute came to Kyo and his soldiers appeared over a grassy mountain ready to attack. Kyo flew up in the air and raced towards Blu, Eclipse, Spark, and Blizzard. The four dragons rose up as one, flying in the air as a sign. The war has begun. 

All of the dragons flew up getting ready to attack one another. The four friends spread out, uncertain if they would live to see the sunrise, the birds singing, and their loved ones. Isabella ran into a dark forest nearby to hide from all dragons. Jaycee went to the snowy area in hopes of other dragons not coming there. Mathew ran to a meadow unsure of where to go. Gabrielle went to a sandy area near a volcano positive that no dragon would not want to go there. Isabella dared not stop. For if she did someone might find her. Meanwhile, dragons were ramming into each other by the second. Blood was spilling in every corner you looked. Jaycee was sprinting and sprinting through the snow when she a glimpse of white scales. "Show yourself," Jaycee screamed. A huge white scaly dragon came out of the snow.

"Well well well. It looks like I'm going to have to kill and bring you to Kyo," The dragon said.

"Over by body." The white dragon tried to step on Jaycee with its massive claw. The snow got into her eyes, and she had a hard time breathing. No! I will defeat this heartless dragon if it's the last thing I do, Jaycee thought. Jaycee shot ice out of her hand and blinded the dragon. She then stabbed the dragon in the heart with a sword made of ice. The dragon collapsed next to Jaycee and died. "You'll never win. Never," Jaycee stated as she left the dragon to rot. 

Mathew was still running in the meadow unsure if he should fight. "Well, well, well. Look what we have here. One of the pathetic humans," a voice said. Mathew spun around and saw a dark green dragon behind him.

"You don't scare me," Mathew replied sheepishly.

 "Oh really. Then why don't you kill me then? Or are you too scared?" Vines shot up out of the ground, pinning Mathew to the ground. Mathew struggled and struggled with no luck of escape. "Oh look at that! It looks like your going to die after all!" Tears started streaming down his face.

"NO! Not today," Mathew replied. Mathew lit himself on fire causing the vines to catch on fire. The fines quickly came off of Mathew. Mathew then got up and through fireballs at the dragons face and entire body until he could see it's skeleton. "Not today," Mathew replied. "Not today."

I'm so hot and thirsty. I need some water, Gabrielle thought to herself while running in the sand. All of a sudden the ground started shaking. At first, it was only a small shake, but it turned into a massive one. Gabrielle fell to the ground as she saw a dragon rise up from the sand towering over her.

"Time to die," the dragon said. The dragon was dark brown and had sand rolling off its back. The dragon's tail slowly lifted out of the ground ready to kill. 

"NO," Gabrielle shouted. A tornado made of sand came rising out of the dirt and sand raced toward the dragon. The tornado surrounded the dragon and picked him off the ground. Once the tornado stopped, the dragon fell to the ground dead. Gabrielle went back to the main battle felid now knowing that she could take care of herself.

"Hello," a mysterious voice said.

"Show yourself," Isabella stopped in the middle of the woods shouting. Isabella looked around not seeing a single soul. "WHO ARE YOU!"

"Me? Who are you?"

"Wouldn't you like to know," Isabella replied. A dark figure jumped down from a tree into the shadows. "Come into the light." A young girl appeared out of the darkness. "Who are you," Isabella asked.

"I'm Kyo's rider."