.13.

Sans' POV

I run into the house and wake up Frisk. "Frisk, do me a favor and give me Y/n's phone number." I whisper to not wake up Pap. "What, you finally admitting you like her? And her phone's batteries are dead, how can you do that?" "No, she teleported somewhere. And I'm pretty sure I saw another phone in her pocket." "Wha—" "Shh.. shh.. Papyrus.." I point to the sleeping skeleton at my feet. "What? How?" She whisper-shouted. "She ate a piece of candy I think.." I look at the door, worried.

"Oh, ok. Here, now go find her!" She scribbled a number on a piece of paper, gave it to me and pat my back. I ran out the door for signal, brought out my phone and dialed.

It's ringing.

No pick up.

I teleport to Waterfall. The faint sound of 'Say You Wont Let Go' is heard. That's her ringtone? Wow.. And I thought I was the only one who had it.

"Y/n, please come out, I'm sorry!" I yell.

"..." She answered but she's not saying anything. I look for any clues of her location. I can hear the echo of my yell. I can hear rain in the distance, so I have to go further. And that one candy took her all the way here. What's it made of anyway? "Look, I'm sorry for shouting at you, and I deserve being left back there but Frisk is worried and I know damn well that Papyrus isn't gonna take it well if he knows I was the cause of you running away. So please, do me another favor and come out and say something.."

"I'm sorry." She's crying. "But it was my fault for—" "I'm sorry that I yelled, I'm sorry for putting you in those situations at the beginning.." "I'm sorry for even calling you on the phone at the Ruins." She ends the call.

But I don't regret her doing any of that. Not one bit.

After a few more hours of searching and searching, I sit down on the floor next to an echo flower. "I really can't do anything right." I mutter, laying on the floor feeling like shit. I caress the petal.

"Somewhere over the rainbow.. Way up high.." I hear her voice coming from the echo flower. So she was here, then?

I see another echo flower. I touch it. "And.. the dreams that you dream of once in a lullaby.." Her voice cracks a little. There's a short line of echo flowers leading to higher ground and more rain. The castle view? She walked all the way there?

"Somewhere over the rainbow.. Blue birds fly.." Her voice gets softer. "And the dreams that you dream of, dreams really do come true..." It's a whisper.

I peek from the corner. She's sitting there, feet dangling over the cliff. There are echo flowers surrounding her, a chorus of the line "What a wonderful world" is repeated in her voice.

Trying to make the least sounds possible, I tiptoe to her side unnoticed.

"I have that ringtone too, you know.." I sit down beside her. "It's a really good song, right?" She smiles, looking down at the blackness below our feet.

"Just say you wont let go.. oooh..." She looks at the 'stars' on the ceiling, the blue lights are reflected in her eyes.

"I wasn't able to say it the first time, but you have a beautiful voice." I feel my face heat up. "Thanks.. I used to do song covers and post them on Youtube. They got a lot of positive reviews. I used to collab with.. (who's that?) Djsmell? Yeah. We did a song together called 'Stronger Than You' but with a little tweaks on the lyrics that I made for it to apply to all... you sound alot like Djsmell." "What's Youtube? Down here all we have is Undernet. It's a social media platform that lets you share videos, pictures, links, anything really." "Oh, then Undernet is like Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Twitter, Pinterest, Deviantart and tumblr altogther. How about Wattpad?" "Wattpad..? Hmm... What's it for?" "Online Book-sharing and making." "We have UnderPublish.." "Hmm.. okay I'll look into those you mentioned." ...