/19/

A/n: im so sorry for not updating in like 2 days i have summer classes and they suckkkkkkkkk but they end at may 12 then more school in june ;-;

Your POV

I wake up and Sans isn't there again. What is going on with the disappearances? I better go downstairs to check if the others are still here. I bring out my phone, it's 9:21 AM.

... The dream I just had.... that was scary. If Sans died, Papyrus would be devastated. I would be devastated. And how was Sarah dragged into all this? Who's Chara? Maybe I can go to the library or 'librarby' to read about the history of this place.. Or maybe I can tell Frisk and she might be able to help me.. at least give advice to what I should do. If not, I could just get it off my chest.

I go out the door and down the stairs. Frisk is watching TV, but I don't really see Papyrus anywhere. The kitchen doorway doesn't have smoke flooding out of it, so that's that.

"Hey Frisk, where are Sans and Papyrus?" "Hmm? Ohh... heheheh. They went somewhere for a bit, they'll be back in probably in an hour." She had a devilish smile on her face like they were in on something I didn't know about.

"Okay... but can I tell you something? The others can't know, especially Sans." "Why? Are you finally admitting you love Sans?" "One, I'm not sure. Two, no. It's muuuuch more important than that." I really am not sure. The last relationship I had just didn't work and resulted in me getting dumped. But Sans isn't that kind of person, right? He's funny, sweet, caring, and I'm pretty sure yesterday morning wasn't an accident. I blush when he's close, I'm comfortable with singing when he's around, and I only usually am around family and really close friends. Meaning, I'm only comfortable singing around Frisk and now Sans. I'd never bring myself to hurt the guy and he'd probably do the same.. but does that count as loving someone? I'm just not sure. Or maybe I do? I'm so confused with myself now, stupid hormones...

"I.. had a nightmare or something last night. There was this Chara person and it looked like she possesed Sarah and—" "Chara? Uhm, eheheh.. Carry on, nevermind." She laughed nervously...?

".. and she—well her and Sarah I guess—said they wanted my soul. I refused, so they said that if I didn't give it to them, every week that passed, they'd kill a person I loved. And I'm scared that it would be You or... or Goat Mom.. or Sans and it would be my fault for not taking action. What do you think I should do? Waiting for everyone to die isn't an option.. and I'd die if I gave my soul probably. But that's selfish of me, is it not?" Frisk thought, then sighed. "So I have a week left to live then..."

"That's a lot to take in, is it?" "And they could have taken my soul right on the spot in my dream. Wherever that black void was... they threw a knife at my throat and that's when I woke up." "Then we need to make the last week of your life the best one! What do you wanna do?" She swung her arms in the air, excited.

"I was hoping to go to the library to look at the history of this place and see who Chara is.." "The library? That's boooring!" "It's my last week on this ball of rock in space and I get to choose what to do. And you're my sister, you're coming with me."

"Okaaay. But I'm gonna look for a Ukelele lesson book!" "You wanna know how to play?" "No, but I know who else wants to!" She giggled, turning off the TV and running out the door.

I got to the open door and almost toppled over when the cold gust of wind swept into the house. "F-Frisk, have y-you seen my j-jacket?" I hugged myself from the cold. "Oh yeah, wait a minute." She ran past me to the couch and reached under a big pillow and brought out my f/c hoodie. She threw it at me and ran out the door.