DeviantArt Short Story - 1

I got bored during class and really wanted to write something. Here's a short story about some new babes I made. I hope you like~

I'll be doing these on DeviantArt now; whenever I really wanna write something. This is the first ever short story. Enjoy!

Sebastian :
( he has a faded red collar with one dog tooth )

Sebastian :( he has a faded red collar with one dog tooth )

Max :

:-----:

.:-----:.

Silver moonlight coated the alley, the two-leg buildings surrounding it's endless hiding spots easily, towering over the city. Fewer two-legs bustled throughout the streets as the darkness began dominating the city, the street-lights flickering to life and sending their golden glows down onto the street and sidewalks.

    Shadows of creatures began to follow the street-lights wake, the one critter that two-legs didn't find to be too much of a bother as they slithered about, preying on rats, mice and the occasional bird. Often, the scrawnier, less-educated ones would feast on the rotten, thrown away meals that two-legs didn't bother with, although they would frequently come down with an illness and fall prey to the other street animals. The food chain in the city wasn't perfect, but it worked, leaving everyone else to follow it's system without much disagreement.

    One of the alleys was darker than the others and much more hidden; the two buildings that sided it weren't very tall and hardly spaced apart. One of the creatures of the night was settled on top of one of those buildings, it's bobbed tail twitching occasionally. It's delicate paws were hooked against the edge of the buildings rooftop, the well-carved ears erect and swiveling, drawing in every small noise below its settlement. The creature was slim but had thick fur, shaded a creamy brown with darker markings. It's long fur twitched along with the rhythm of its thoughts. The beautiful, rounded eyes of the creature were a light blue, narrowed into slits as it viewed the city.

    He was quietly observing everything, not waiting for much, just awaiting the time he wished to leave his position on the roof. He let out a slow huff of breath, sighing to himself in a contented manner. He didn't know if he was trying to look for a specific thing, or if he was merely interested in scanning the city night after night, searching for anything that peeked his interest. There wasn't much to see at night, if you weren't very intrigued by two-legs who did last minute store-hopping or possibly the critters of the night. He wasn't that involved with the city system of kill or be killed. He was different.