Chapter 27

Vote/Comment/Share/Follow

Blake POV

"Let my mate family out the prison. They had nothing to do with what her father and the others did." BJ says glaring at me.

I let out a low growl, not liking the glare on his face or his choice of words. He may be able to order these wolves around, but I'm one person he won't order around.

I let my dominance leak from me, just to give him a reminder of who's the dominant male between the two of us.

"You don't come in here giving orders. If you want something you ask. I guess your mother was too busy learning how to fight, so she didn't have time to teach you basic manners." I say glaring at him. He let out a low growl as his eyes start to turn black and his teeth and nails start to elongate. He holds my gaze, challenging me.

I let out a deep growl. If he wants me to knock him on his ass again I will do so happily. I can see now that I'll be giving him many lessons in respect.

"Don't bring my mother into this!" His words come out through clenched teeth, taking a step forward.

Fred places his hand against BJ's chest stopping him. "For the love of the moon goddess, can any of you get along. Lisa seems to be the only one happy that her family is together, after being separated for all these years."

"I let you have your mate so be thankful. I'm going to kill the alpha king and his family and the alphas and their families. I'm doing to them exactly what they tried to do to me and that's final!" They tried to kill the people that were closest to me so I will do the same. The only difference is I won't fail to kill them and their families as they did with Tammy, Fred, and the twins.

"It doesn't look like you'll be killing the alpha king, seeing that the vampire king manage to find his location first." He says still glaring at me.

I frown "Where did you come across this information?" I will be the one to kill him. The alpha king will die by my hands, at my feet.

"The attacks on the packs were supposed to start when the royals found the alpha king. The attacks started last night so that must mean they found him." He says.

I let out a deep growl. "Stay here and make sure no one goes down to the prison," I tell Fred and Tim, before walking off, heading towards the door, leaving out.

I have waited seventy years for this and I'll be damn if I let Draven take this kill from me.

I wouldn't call Draven an enemy, but he's not a friend neither. When my father disappeared for days, I thought that Draven's father had something to do with it. So I went to their land with a group of Lycans and started killing every vampire in my path until I got to Draven. We fought and we were pretty evenly matched, but the venom that I use to change humans into Lycans, that same venom weakens the vampires. So after one clean bite, he went down.

I stood over him and demanded him to tell me where my father was. He told me his father was also missing along with every other firstborn supernatural creature.

A few years later Draven and I came to an understanding and ended the war between the Lycans and vampires. Our fathers were gone and we saw no point in fighting a war that our fathers started.

But if Draven gets in my way, I will kill him.

"Where are you going?" BJ asks following behind me.