Chapter 5

Clara POV
I woke up with loud sound. It's my alarm. It's 6:30. I have decided to go for a walk, so I decided to set it at 6:30. I immediately get up from the bed and walk to the washroom.
I brush my teeth and wash my face. When I look at the mirror, I look like a monster. My hair never under my control. I brush my hair, still not under my control. I apply some water, better.

I change into my black 3/4 tights and my grey sweater over my pink tank top. I tie my shoes and pick my earphones and phone.

When I walk out, the cool breeze hits my face and blows my hair. Okay, so after the walk, I need to struggle with my hair again. I zip up my sweater and start running. I need to run because its too cold. After few minutes, I slow down a little because I am sweating right now.

I zip down my sweater and jog while listening to shape of you by Ed Sheeran. I jog for few more minutes when some one grasp my hand and turn me back. Unexpected person with a smirk.

"You? What are you doing here?"

"That should be my question. Why didn't you inform me?" Samantha asked me. Samantha is my friend and we go together to collage and also for work out but I stopped these days.

"I thought I need to start again."

"Oh that great, lets go together and listen to me instead of music."

"As you say my highness." I place my phone and earphones in my sweater pocket.

"So, done with your home works?" Sam asked.

"Yes and one more thing I am not coming today."

"Why?"

"I got a work to do. And he asked me to come today. I need to discuss about timings and work."

"Wait, what? You didn't tell me. You are not telling your bestie."

"Sorry. But, this happened yesterday."

"Whatever. Where are you working?

"Johnson's company."

"What? How did you get a job there?" I tell her the whole story. How many times should I repeat this? "Wow, Finn Johnson?"

"Yes."

"Oh, yeah now I get it. Finn Johnson, he is so dashing."

"I don't think so."

"Then go for a check up."

"What?"

"I think you are a gay."

"Come on, all girls may not find him dashing."

"They should and you aren't attracted to any guy."

"I did." I said thinking about him. I did. Only him.

"Okay, so all the best. Bye. I need to turn here."

"Bye. Meet you as soon as possible."

"Sure." She said and turned.

I was never attracted to anyone till him and after him no one because still him. I truly loved him and thought he loved me back, but no he didn't. I feel in love with him by the way he loved me and cared for me and it was all fake. I was depressed and cried for months then anger. But, I still love him.

Whenever I see him it makes more hard, everything more hard. To stand, to look into his eyes, to act as confident, to act as happy when each time I see him with girls kissing him, hugging him, cuddling with him, leaning into him and-.