f o u r

[E D I T E D]

[E D I T E D]

N I C K

"One vodka, and keep them coming." With a nod the bartender walks away.

I still dont know what to think. The pictures looked so real but they were obviously fake, I took them to someone who checks this kind of stuff and they said they were fake as well.

All this thinking is making my head hurt.

"Urg." I rub my temples

"Penny for your thoughts?" I look up to the one person I never wanted to see ever again in my life.

Lily.

"What do you want?" She sits down on the barstool beside me.

"I came in and I saw you, so I decided to come talk to you" She smiles at me. The nerve.

"Lily I don't want to talk, so you can go." I turn the other way putting the glass to my lips.

She frowns "Nick, I just wanna say-"

"That you're sorry?" I scoff "Lily save your bullshit for someone else because I'm not having it!" I say raising my voice "You ruined my marriage! And you want to say you're sorry?" I shake my head getting my phone.

"Nick don't act all innocent, I know the signs you were giving me! You obviously wanted me as much as I wanted you! You should be happy, I did it for us!" She gets up as I do to.

"No Lily! You wanted it so bad you thought a smile was a sign!" I take in a sharp breath putting my hand to the bridge of my nose "you wanted it Lily, not me" I take a step closer to her "I only fucked you because I wanted to not believe it, not because I had feelings for you."

She looks near tears. Is this suppose to make me feel guilty? No, she ruined everything.

With a harsh sniff she flips her dead hair and walks off.

I then go outside and drive home.

_

When I get home I take a shower and head to my bed.

"God Annie what are you doing to me?" Shaking my head I stare at the ceiling.

I know for a fact she didn't cheat, I just know it.

But I had to be a dick and fuck her best friend "God damnit!" I throw my head forcefully on my pillow.

What if I'm too late and Andrew already has her?

No.

I will not let that happen, tomorrow I will go to that coffee shop and face her like a man.

_

A N N I E

Last night has got to be the best night of my life. Besides birthing Luke of course.

Luke got everything he asked for and me, Andrew, and Amy got to spend time with each other like old times.

Now, back to reality.

I have a job and I can't live at home and be a house wife because-

No I will not think of him. Not now, not ever.

"Mommy" Luke climbs onto my bed and lays next to me.

"Yes love" I run my fingers through his dark brown hair.

"I love you."

"I love you to Luckey." With a grin he snuggles closer to me and we both fall asleep.

_

"One ice coffee for Jackie!"

"Oh thank you." I hand the ice coffee over.

"No problem have a good day" I smile brightly at her as she does the same.

Today has been far more busy then ever, Emily says someone big wrote a review about us in the magazine or something like that and business has been fairly busy.

The jingle of a new costumer has me looking up from making the caramel frappuccino.

"Annie"

"Nick" I gasp and the caramel bottle falls out of my hand.

☆ ☆ ☆
Edited:✓

Word count:714