A f t e r 1

*Unedited*

Nick P.O.V

"Nick baby."

I turn my phone off quickly and look back up at Ella.

"Yes Ella?"

Her lower lip pops out as she pouts and crosses her arms "What's wrong, why aren't you paying attention to me?"

I sigh while rubbing my face "I'm sorry Ella just stressed with work and everything."

She uncrosses her arms while looking at me with lust and massaging my shoulder "Well I can make you less stressed."

I lightly remove her arms "Not right now baby."

She huffs "God you never pay attention to me anymore since the last time you saw you ex!"

With that she storms off.

"Why do I get all the woman problems?"

What Ella said was true.

Since the last time I saw my Annie I couldnt get her out of my head. She looked so beautiful in her black dress, and still looked young as ever.

I don't even love Ella. Im just using her to try and get over Annie, but it is obviously not working.

I met Ella at Luke's school, she was the one of the teachers. We soon got to know each other and I saw her as a good friend but one thing came to another and we decided to be boyfriend and girlfriend, well she did.

I love Ella but not as my wife or girlfriend but as a friend. I just don't know what to do about it, and she has been acting like a little girl ever since I had longer hours at the office.

I rub my face as I get up and go to my shelf with pictures and the very front is my Annie and me on our wedding day.

"I will get you back baby."

I touch her from the photo frame wishing it was real.

I can't believe my best friend and her got together and had a baby.

My best friend.

I shake my head while aggressively putting down the photo.

☆☆☆
HEY FRIENDS!
This is a shock I know! But I just felt as if that shouldn't have been the ending and here we are!

Now if you guys feel as if it ended good please comment right here and tell me because I do not want to continue this story if you guys feel as if I tired the story out!

So I might make a sequel i'm still not sure it just depends on you guys!

WELP I JUST GOT MYSELF SOME SHANE DAWSON MERCH AND OHMYGOD I AM IN LOVE! Totally off topic lmao.

PLEASE HELP ME DECIDE AND MAKE SURE YOU VOTE!

-Kimmy