84

» imessage «

fuck dude:
bel, I know you don't want to talk to me but you just need to listen to me. I fucked up. Big time, I know. I shouldn't have said those awful things to you, I didn't mean it, none of it. I was just mad. Kristen was the one that came after me. She would not leave me alone and I didn't want to tell you because she was your best friend. I didn't want to ruin a friendship. We did not have sex at all. She never showed up at our place without you there. At the grocery store, I was picking things up for you. You know the cookies you asked for? Yea, I was getting those for you. And she happened to be there, she kept following me around and I kept telling her to leave me alone but she didn't. She then jumped onto my cart, grabbed my face and kissed me. At first, I was kissing back. But when I realized that it wasn't you, I pulled away and walked out of the store. At that moment I knew I fucked up. I didn't know if I should tell you or not. And I was, I really was when I had the balls to tell you two weeks later but I was too late. You posted the picture of Kristen and I kissing. That was the only time we kissed. I promise bel. I love you so much and I literally can't stop thinking about you. I miss you so so much. I'm just so sorry Bellamy.

Bel:
Call me on FaceTime, I forgive you.