106

78k likes and 1k comments exposingcelebrities: Bellamy Emerson came out with a video two days ago, explaining two rumors about her

exposingcelebrities: Bellamy Emerson came out with a video two days ago, explaining two rumors about her. The first rumor she talked about was about if she is sexually abused by her dad, this rumor was started by Kristen Hancher, a former friend of Bellamy. The second rumor is about her and Amelia Rose, Bellamy's sister, having a sexual relationship. This was started by Kristen again. Apparently they made out and Kristen took a picture of it but then 'accidentally' deleted it. Bellamy did cry in the video, explaining both of these situations. She also explained the whole #teamkristen thing, Kristen was on younow and was talking smash about Bellamy, giving 'proof' about the rumors (but they are fake, they're photoshopped.) and she had her fans comment on bel's pics #teamkristen because she wanted Bel to know she's better. I will post the video of Kristen saying that to her fans in my next post. Also, #KristenIsOverParty is trending on twitter after Bellamy released her video on youtube. What are your thoughts on this? Honestly, Kristen is the biggest bitch for doing all of this. So what if you dislike/hate her, there's no need to be making up rumors like that. It's so childish, and I feel bad for Bellamy.

COMMENTS

username: woooowwwww
username: she's so stupid
username: I don't understand how she can still do that and still have 1.3 million followers
username: CHILDISH
username: I feel bad for Bellamy
username: shit damn

hello, so i am going
to mexico tonight,
its 5:53pm in az rn,
and just wanted to say
that i might not
be updating from july 1st
to july 5th. also, go
follow @ookaybryce on
instagram!