140

» bellamy «

"Leave me alone, Christian." I said. It was pretty obvious that I was annoyed by him. "Come on, you can do so much better. Leave that annoying bitch and come with me. I'm way better than him." He tells me.

"Actually no you're not. You're a little bitch who only cares about himself." I reply, I'm not about to let him talk shit about Bryce like that. He scoffs and continues to say shit. I just ignore him and continue walking.

I smile when I see Bryce with Mikey and Tayler. "Oh no.." I hear Tayler say when I hug and kiss Bryce in front of Christian. "What is he doing here?" Bryce questions.

I shrug, "he's been trying to get me to leave you for him." Bryce sighs, "dude fuck off." He tells Christian.  He doesn't leave and just insults Bryce. I held Bryce's hand tightly.

"Let me fuck your bitch, Bryce. Just one time." Christian says. That's when Bryce lets go of my hand and punches him. Christian throws a punch at Bryce but he dodges it. They start fighting, Bryce being on top of Christian, just punching the shit out of him.

"Bryce, that's enough! Stop it!" I yell as I try to get him off of Christian. "I said that's enough!" I yell at Bryce and pull him off. Tayler held onto him so he wouldn't go back to punching Christian again.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Bryce angrily says. "He's out cold, Bryce" I reply as I point at Christian. He looks at Christian and realizes that he fucked him up real good.

He was slowly getting up from the floor after passing out for a few minutes. Tayler let's go of Bryce when he calmed down a bit. "Come on, bro. Let's go." Mikey says while putting his phone in his pocket.

"Don't say my name or Bellamy's name under any circumstance. I will fuck you up even more next time." Bryce tells Christian and gets in the car. I get in the back with him and ask if he's okay.

"I'm fine. I just got mad that he said he wanted to fuck you." He replies. I was confused because I know that Bryce wouldn't just fight Christian for him saying that one time. Tayler and Mikey look at each other with a look. "What?" I ask.

"What? Nothing." Tayler says. I give him a look that I know he will fall for. "Fine-"

"Christian dm'd me a while back saying that he would fuck you real good. I ignored him. But he kept saying it and just saying disgusting shit. That's why I punched him when he said that. I remembered the messages." Bryce tells me. I completely felt disgusted.

"What the fuck. That's disgusting." I look at his knuckles and saw that they were really red and had blood on them. "You really didn't have to do that, but thank you for defending me." He smiles and kisses me.