Chapter 6

Afterwards Takeoff drove me to my apartment complex where he said he would walk me up. I knew he was staying over though because he grabbed his bag. Once I unlocked the door and we walked inside Takeoff pushed me up against the door and he put his lips on mine.

At first I didn't kiss back because I was surprised. Then of course I started kissing back. I wrapped my hands around his neck as we proceeded to kiss. Takeoff's hands made their way to my waist.

We continued kissing as he pulled me back to the room. We kissed as he laid me down on the bed. We continued kissing while our hands started going over each other's bodies.

Takeoff then decided to kiss my neck. He then asked me to stand up and take my jumpsuit off.
I did that. We started kissing again and I laid back. He then started to kiss on the top of my breasts and proceeded down my body.  Once he got to the top of my panties I came back to my senses.

"Takeoff stop," I said. He kept going.

"I said stop." I told him again.

"Why?" He said.

"I'm a virgin." I said.

"Oh well I just wanted a taste ma." He said.

"But I'm not ready," I said.

"Okay," he said.

He got off of me and smacked his lips. I went into the bathroom the shower. While I was in the shower I figured he was probably going to go back to the mansion since he was probably mad at me. Once I got out of the shower I went into my room and put my gown on. I saw that Takeoff was now in the living room.

"Hey,"I said.

"Wassup," he said.

"I'm sorry about not telling you sooner but we were just friends. I shouldn't have even taken my clothes off infront of you," I said now feeling insecure.

"Look you good. I just gotta get my mind off your body for a minute." He said.

"Oh," I said looking down.

"Baby girl, you body is beautiful that's the reason why I have to get my mind off of it." He said while looking down.

Then I looked where he was looking and I understood what he meant.

"So are you going back to the mansion?" I asked him.

"Nah, you think I'm gonna leave cause you a virgin?" He asked.

"I mean maybe it's happen before," I said.

"Nah I ain't that kinda nigga. I know we just chilling, but I'm not gonna stop being around you cause you a virgin." He said.

"Oh okay." I said.

*Hours later*

"What you doing today?" He asked me.

"Nothing that I know of. I would love to go to church." I said.

"Well you wanna go with me to my church?" He asked.