Chapter 13

So today is Friday. I get off early again. Takeoff decided to take me on another date since he messed up the last date. He decided that we should go bowling for our second date. I figured that would be nice and a chance for us to get out the house.Once I got dressed the doorbell rang. I went to answer it and of course it was Takeoff.

"Hey" I said hugging him.

"Hey," he said.

"These are for you." He said while handing me some flowers.

"Aww thanks." I said.

"You ready to go?" He asked me.

"Sure, let me get my purse." I said.

I went to get my purse then I came back and we left my apartment.

"So why did you chose bowling for our date?" I asked him.

"I don't know. I figured it was something different other than just eating dinner. Also, I thought you might wanna pretend my head was one of those pins." He said.

"Oh okay. I think we'll enjoy it." I said.

We then continued to ride to the bowling alley. We talked about little things like my job and just stuff we've seen on the news. Once we arrived at the bowling alley I noticed it was empty.

"Is it closed?" I asked him.

"No I rented it out." He said.

"Oh okay. That explains why it's empty." I said.

"Yeah I didn't want us to be interrupted like last time." He said.

"Aww okay." I said.

Once we got in we both got our shoe rentals and bowling balls. I was a little apprehensive because I have big feet and I hate telling my shoe size in front of guys.

"Girl, what you doing? C'mon." He said.

"Oh sorry I was daydreaming." I said.

For the next hour or so we bowled and just had some fun. We decided to just eat at the bowling alley. We order some hot wings, mozzarella sticks, and a pepperoni pizza. We just had water to drink.

"So I paid for one more game. How about we make a bet?" He said.

"Okay, what?" I said.

"If I win you have to give me a back massage and I'll give you a back massage if you win." He said.

"Okay, Let the games begin." I said.

It seems like Take was holding out because he started throwing strikes out of nowhere. I was just trying to hang on. I was close behind him by the time we got to the tenth frame. He bowled two strikes. I ended up bowling 1 strike and a picking up my spare.So I lost by 5 points.

"Well well well look who has won." He said.

"Yeah whatever." I said.

"I hope you have some baby oil." He said.

"I do." I said. Then we went to the car. As I was getting in he pulled me to him.

"Listen I'm sorry about how our first date went." He said.

"It's okay. I forgive you." I said. Then he kissed me and we got into the car.

About an hour later we made it to my apartment complex. We got out the car and went upstairs. I told Take to stay in the living room while set up the bedroom. Even though we weren't having sex I still wanted to set up a calm and relaxing ambiance.

I lit a two cinnamon caramel swirl candles from bath & body works. I dimmed the lights and grabbed the baby oil. I put on something with satin. You know for the ambiance.

"Okay Kirsnik you can come in now. " I said.

"Okay." He said.

He then striped from his shirt and took off his glasses. He then laid down on the bed. I straddled him. Then I poured some oil and started the massage him.

He let out a few groans but I could tell he was trying to mask them. His back was so tense it seemed as if he had been under a lot of stress. I continued to work out and massage the knots out of his back. Then once I was finished he turned over while I was still straddle him. So now I was sitting directly on his dick. Which of course was hard.

He was just staring at me with lust in his eyes. I tried to get off of him but he held me in place. Apparently he only had on sweatpants cause I could feel all of him through my satin shorts.  I could only imagine what it actually felt like.

"How about you let me give you a massage?" He said.

"Sure." I said.

"Now take off your shirt and bra." He said.

"Okay." I said.

I pulled off my satin tank top and he unclipped my bra in the back. I cupped my breasts and laid down. He took the oil and gently rubbed all over my back. I started to moan and groan at how good it felt.  He started to massage my sides and his fingers brushed up against my sideboob.

"Oops." He said.

"You good." I said to him.

He just continued massaging my back then he would touch the sides of my boobs. After a while he was finished. By now of course I was all hot and bothered and I knew he was too. He got up and went into my bathroom to take a shower. I should've just let him take me right then and there. Sometimes it sucks being a virgin 🤷🏾‍♀️.

Okay. Y'all I am back. I took sometime off for school. I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter. 😊