Chapter 10

It has been a couple of hours since Take's been gone. I decided to read on wattpad since that's something I like to do for fun. I decided to read A Silenced Gift by DLittleWriter. I really like that book it's my second time reading it. I wondered if me and Takeoff ever got in a relationship would it be like that. (Not trying to spoil her book, it's really good. Y'all should Check it out.) I had really got into it when I heard my doorbell ring.I opened it and it was Zay.

"Hey Zay," I said.

"Hey." He said.

"What you doing?" I asked him.

"Nothing, I'm just stopping by. What are you doing?" He said.

"I'm reading this book on Wattpad." I said.

"Oh okay, Where's your bae?" He asked me.

"Who's my bae?" I asked him.

"Um that young man that's been spending time in your bed." He said.

"Ohh you talking about Takeoff." I said.

"Um yes girl." He said.

"He's at a meeting." I said.

"So me and Tre are going out tonight. Do you want to come?" He asked me.

"Sure, ion think I had anything planned today." I said.

"Okay, be ready by 9 p.m."he said.

"Okay I will." I said.

It was 4p.m. now. I needed to get a pedicure and manicure before tonight. My hair was already done.

Hours later I was ready to go out with Zay and Tre. I haven't talked to Takeoff since earlier he said he was still at the studio.

 I haven't talked to Takeoff since earlier he said he was still at the studio

Me and Takeoff weren't really together. So I was single and ready to mingle. I walked downstairs to meet with Zay and Tre. We caught an Uber to the club because I'm sure none of us were coming home sober tonight.

We walked into the club and there were people everywhere. We then went up to the VIP section. We then started drink shots of Hennessy and other things. Zay has an extremely high tolerance so he was doing double shots of everything.

Once I started feeling a little tipsy and that's when the music changed. They started playing Bounce it Biggity, Back that Ass Up, Pop It Shake It. Somebody had got behind me and I was throwing it back on them. I was really feeling the alcohol now. Zay was busy twerking on Tre. Tre was looking like he was enjoying it. I knew how the night would end for those two. 😜

Then they started paying Pop That by Migos. Pop That is definitely one of there older songs. I then heard the DJ say "The Migos are in the building tonight". I just continued twerking in whoever was standing behind me. I looked up and I saw Quavo, Offset, Takeoff, and Skippa coming into our section.