chapter five...

I got home with a that silly smile stuck on my face. The minute I entered my house  my phone rang. Jason Ross.

"Hey, "

"Hi , I was just checking if you got home okay"

"Yeah I just walked in, you?"

"Yeah me too.I'm thinking about you, As much as I'm embarrassed to say, I'm excited about Sunday"

"Me too"

"Have a great night"

"Sweet dreams" I said before hanging up. I put my keys on the kitchen counter and walked to the living room to turn the lights on.

"Where have you been?"

"Jeez Matty do you want to give me a freaking heart attack?" I said clutching my chest feeling my heart race.," You scared the shit out of me"

"Sorry, I just always wanted to do that." He said getting off the couch he bought me."I take it it went well?"

"It went better than well"That silly smile creeping onto my face.

"Lets hear it" He said leading me to the couch. I sat there narrating the whole date to him as he just sat there wide eyed.

"You mean to tell me that the guy owns his own company, He must have a couple millions tucked away or something!"

"Did you not hear what I just said?"

"Well yeah I did but seriously Key he's like rich right?"

"I guess, why?"

"You need to lock him down and quick. If it doesnt work out you could get a divorce and we could live off of his money for like a really long time!"

"You are an idiot" i threw a cushion at him.

"No i'm playing with you" He said smiling, "But you had fun right?"

"Yeah"

"Good for you, You mind if I crash here tonight I forgot to buy food and breakfast for tomorrow plus its really late"

"Sure the bed's made up we can share."

"Thanks"

I went to bed with Matty on the left side of my bed while i dreamt of my perfect date on the right

sorry, short chapter . It was more of a filler .Dont worry it'll pick up the pace soon enough. Spread the word about this book. Vote Comment . Let me know what youz thinks.