Chapter 55

Aiden's P.O.V

"I was hoping we could talk." Isabel says nervously as she tries to avoid my eyes.

"And I was hoping you'd die." I say ignoring the pain in her eyes as Julian kicks my shin. He glares at me before looking at Isabel with much kinder eyes.

"Give us a minute okay?" Julian says making her nod quickly as she runs off to sit in the living room. "You need to stop." He hisses making me frown.

"It's better to be honest." I say defensively as he runs his hand through his damp hair in frustration.

"We need to talk this out." He says making me roll my eyes. "She's one of my best friend's Aiden and I'm not going to abandon her because of a mistake."

"Well you can have fun with the bitch, I prefer to cut out all things negative from my life." I spit making his eyes glow with rage.

"She's in mine and that means she'll be in yours! So you can either come with me and at least try to work through this or you can growl to yourself for the rest of your life every time she comes over or you see her in the street." He says in a harsh whisper as he checks Isabel before glaring at me. "You're not a child so stop acting like one."
I feel my anger boiling but swallow it quickly cause I knew he'd not be saying these things if he didn't miss her so much. He'd refused to meet up with Beckett and Isabel and I knew it was for me. They were best friends and I didn't want to do anything to make him sad, I could at least sit there for him.

"Okay fine." I say making the wrinkles fade from his forehead as he lets out a breath before snickering. "What?"

"I didn't think that'd actually work." He whispers making me frown as he doubles over laughing silently.

"If you keep laughing I won't help you take care of this later." I say squeezing his obvious erection making him quiet as I walk away. I sit down in a couch opposite Isabel as she straightens up immediately, Julian walks in soon after sitting next to me with slightly tinted cheeks that made me smile.

"So Isabel wh-"

"I'm so sorry!" She shouts immediately cutting Julian off as she looks at us desperately. "I'm so so sorry! It was stupid! I'm stupid! I broke you guys up! I could've broken your bond and the pack and I'm sorry! I shouldn't have gave the idea, it was stupid, I'm stupid. I'm sorry!" She says rambling on as we watch her with wide eyes.

"Isabel breath." Julian says cutting off her apologies as she takes deep breaths until she settles in shaky pants.

"I'm sorry." She whispers when she's less crazed.

"It's okay." Julian whispers making both our heads snap to him in surprise. "It was a stupid plan but I was stupid for going along with it. It's not entirely your fault. It's okay."

"I didn't mean for all this to happen."

"What did you want to happen?" I ask speaking for the first time as I sit up watching her with threatening eyes. Julian squeezes my hand to try and stop me but I ignore him. "What did you think would happen?"

"Honestly?" She asks hesitantly as she glances at Julian who was shaking his head vigorously while I nod in opposition. "I thought you'd get mad and take him home, tie him up maybe and fuck him."

"Isabel...." Julian groans as he buries his hands in his face while I watch her in disbelief.

"You didn't think I might kill the guy?"

"Rough him up a bit, yeah. But I didn't know you'd go berserk on the man." She says before leaning back slightly when she hears my low growl. "I wasn't thinking, sorry."