thirty-seven

august 25, 2017

95% of Huntington High School's populating were child(ren) of rich families or celebrities. Other 5% were on scholarships if they were complete geniuses.

A part of Emma was excited, knowing there was a new student but another part was still angered and saddened because of Kayden. He just disappeared.

He was probably in Australia already, she thought.

Shaking him out of her mind, she got dressed into light grey sweatshirt dress, tied her hair into a ponytail and put on an Adidas baseball cap. She grabbed a pair of Adidas shoes and put it on.

She grabbed her iPhone 7 Plus, slipping her credit card in the pocket that was included in the case

She called an Uber because she didn't feel like driving.

When she arrived outside the school, she went straight to the main office.

The air conditioner made the room feel like the Artic. Thank God she didn't wear the crop top.

He ran his hand through his hair. He felt bad for lying to her, for just disappearing without giving her an actually goodbye. But he was determined to start a new life in LA, at Huntington High with a new name and disguise so Jared doesn't get to him.

He put on a white t-shirt and grey sweatpants, and a pair of adidas shoes before slipping his jet-black colored phone into the pocket of his sweatpants.

He used Lyft as his ride to the high school. He stood outside, mesmerized but the beautiful sight of the high school. His old high school wasn't as magnificent as this one and he was glad that he was spending his last year of high school here.

"Here goes nothing," He muttered and made a beeline to the main office.

When he walked in, he saw a girl with her back turned to him talking to another woman.