He's drunk

A/N: WE HAVE A TRAILER!!! Yay :) I know it's exactly like the story but its well done - thanks so much to Louise152 for the trailer :)

"I'm home!" Kate sang as she burst into the bedroom, causing me to scream in fright.

"Look what I have for you!!" she cried happily, ignoring my scream.

Pulling a sleek blue number out of the bag, she presented it to me, making me nearly die. It was a dark sapphire color and it stopped mid thigh, exposing a lot of leg. Strapless, it made my boobs look even bigger than they already were.

"One word." I said. "No. Way."

"That's two!" Kate protested. "And anyway, you so are wearing this."

I shook my head. "I will never wear that."

Yet the next night I was standing outside the club with Amy and Kate, waiting for Bradley in the piece of material they called a dress.

"You guys are idiots."

"You look hot!" Amy proclaimed. They had gone to the work of doing my face and hair up.

I covered my face. "I can't do thi-"

"Hey girls," Bradley's smooth voice interrupted me. I looked up and saw Bradley and Eric standing there.

"What is she doing here?!" I heard Eric whisper fiercely to Bradley who just grinned.

"What? Can't I have some fun time wih my girlfriend?" he said, going over to me and wrapping his muscular arm around my waist, drawing me closer to him.

"Wha-?!" Eric looked speechless as he stared at me, then Bradley. "You're dating her?!"

Bradley smirked. "Well, you did dump her, man."

"I-I didn't- we weren't- it was just-" Eric couldn't seem to finish his sentence as I looked at him, my eyebrows raised.

I turned to Bradley, ready to pull out he big guns. "I missed you babe," I said to him, leaning towards him and pulling him in for a kiss. I could practically feel Eric's glare on my as I made out with Bradley outside the club.

I could hear Amy trying to muffle a giggle as Kate snorted.

"Let's go, lovebirds." Eric finally said, pulling me roughly away from Bradley. "You don't need to do it in public."

I looked at Bradley and he winked at me. I grinned back and we went inside, not even being questioned for I.D.

The music was pound and I could feel the beat pumping through my body, the steady rythm making me want to dance. Kate and Amy say there'd off towards the bar and I was left alone wih Bradley and Eric.

"You wanna get a drink hon?" he asked turning to me then looked me up and down like he was examining me. "You look super sexy tonight..."

"Let's get a drink." Eric said gruffily, pulling Bradly away from me, dragging him to the bar.

I followed and watched as Insaw him talking to Bradley angrily. I didn't know why, but I hoped he was etting jealous. Bradley just listened, a hint of a smile on his face.

Joining them, I rested my hand on Bradley's arm. "Everything okay?" I asked him, my lips brushing against his ear. Eric stormed off that that moment, and I turned to watch him leave wistfully.

"He's definitely jealous." Bradley said, laughing before he turned to me. "You want anything?"

I shrugged. "Just a coke."

He nodded then turned to the bartender ordering a beer and one coke. The bartender hurried away to get our drinks and Bradley turned back to me. "Sorry about the whole kissing thing if it makes you uncomfortable." he said apologetically.

I laughed. "As long as it gets Eric jelous."

He nodded. "Well he was starting to look a little like the green eyed monster. It was probably a good thing he left."

The bartender gave us our drinks and I sipped at my coke.

I saw Amy dancing with a guy, their bodies grinding together and I grinned. Typical Amy.

-----

Later on, I decided to walk around with Bradley onto the dance floor.

Grabbing his arm, we made our way into the center of the room. We danced for a while but I knew Eric would be a much better partner to dance with. Speaking of Eric - I looked around to see if I could spot him in the crowd of people. Sure enough, I spotted him wih a blonde bimbo who looked eighteen or nineteen. His hair was messed up and his eyes looked a little bloodshot as they danced. He was drunk. Bradley must have seen me looking and he saw Eric too, who was now kissing the girl.

Bradley just rolled his eyes. "He just doesn't know when to stop." he muttered to me.

I shrugged. "He doesn't like me. At least I know it now."

The music was loud and I fought to hear Bradley. "No, he has a major thing for you, Georgia. Don't judge him on his actions when he's drunk, okay?"

I nodded, even though I didn't feel like it. Suddenly I was tired. I just wanted to go home.

Sensing I was getting sleepy, Bradley nudged me. "You wanna get out of here?"

I nodded again, and we started to make our way to the bar so I could spot Amy and Kate.

"Hey!" I heard a yell behind us which sounded suspiciously like Eric.

Me and Bradley whirled around to see it was Eric, standing thre looking vey drunk indeed.

"Let's get you home buddy," Bradley said, leaving my side and walking over to him.

Eric looked to me, almost like he just realized I was there.

"What are you doing with my girl?!" he roared drunkenly. I felt shocked. Did he mean me? I didn't have much time to honk about it because Eric had has hand drawn back, and he punched Bradley square in the face

A/N: I loved writing this chapter :) wow this story has hit a thousand reads!! Thanks you guys who have been voting and commenting :)