Epilogue

I stayed at Kate's even though me and Eric were 'together' again.

I got my ultrasound and found I was pregnant with a baby boy. It was hard being pregnant and at school, but thankfully I wasn't noticed much and Eric was never questioned. Sam would be her annoying self and tease me sometimes but I couldn't help that. I found out that one of her friends had overheard me talking to Kate and that's how she found out in the first place. They actually thought it was one of my guy friends but they weren't teased much.

After my eighteenth birthday, I had Eli (the baby) and went to live with Eric. I was free and happy to do as I pleased now and I wasn't scared to go out with Eric in public more often. He finally proposed and we got married on the beach with Eli walking down the isle with me.

Thankfully my friends and family were mostly supportive of my decision to marry Eric and we've been working on Eli's new room which he will enjoy having to himself.

Eric is a complete family man and he hangs out with Eli as much as possible. As for Amy and Kate, Kate is going to go to university with a dorm and Amy is going to stay and work a little on her studies at home.

Everyhig worked out exactly how I wished it could, and I wouldn't change anything for the world.

A/N: I know, you probably weren't expecting this ending so soon, but I didn't want to really drag it out. THANK YOU SO MUCH for voting, commenting, fanning, adding this to your reading list and so on. Do you guys want me to continue this series? If so, with Kate (falls for her professor/principle) Amy (who falls for her tutors friend) or possibly even Eli who falls for his teacher when he's older? Haha that would be interesting, huh?

Also, I didn't really write about what Bradley's job was. Lol, he was just a drug dealer. I made t sound quite mysterious but that was to get you intrigued and interested to find out lol :)