Chapter Twenty Five

[Shawn Mendes, Running Low]

Feel free to point out any errors in this chapter, and I'll fix them.

Alexa

When I look at pictures that were sent to me, I feel so much anger. I thought he really changed, but my guess was wrong. He just wants me to sleep with him, and then he will leave me again. It's not because I want him too, but I don't want him to be a bad influence on my kids. I hope Gabriel or Gabriella will never follow Elijah's attitude.

Then I decided to call Elijah. I put the phone near my ear, and he answers it in a few seconds. It looks like he's waiting for my call. "Baby?" I rolled my eyes when I heard him call me that. It's super disgusting. "It's you, right?" I hum in answer.

"Can we meet?" I ask him.

"Sure we can. I really need to explain everything to you." He said. Yeah, explain yourself, but I won't trust any words that come out of your filthy mouth.

"Alright, let's just meet at the cafe near my office, can we?"

"I'll meet you there in 30 minutes. See you later." I hang up and then throw my phone on my bed before heading into the walk-in closet. I chose baby blue denim and wore my white blouse. I tie my hair into a high bun and then wear my sandals. I put on my makeup, and then, after I'm done with my outfit and all, I take my handbag and put lipgloss, tissue, cash, keys, and my phone in it. After that, I left my room.

"Gabriel, Gabriella, come here." I call them They ran to me from the living room with a smile on their faces.

"Where are you going, mommy?" Gabriel ask. "I'm going to go and meet your dad for a while. Can you stay at home with Laila for a while?" I ask them.

"Can we follow you?" Gabriella ask.

"I'm sorry, but I have something so important to talk about with your dad." They both pouted. Well, if you guys pouted, I'm not going to bring you guys for a holiday in two days." I said that to them, and they immediately hugged my leg.

"Where are we going!"" They ask excitedly.

"It's a secret. So can you guys stay at home?" They nodded their heads. I bend a bit to hug and kiss their forehead. "I love you both of you." I walked out of the house and got into my car.

After I've arrived at the restaurant, I walk inside and look around in search of Elijah. I spot him sitting at the table near the corner. I walk to him and just sit there without greeting him. He looks up from his phone and looks at me. "You came," he said, smiling.

"Of course I came because I'm the one who asked you to meet," I said.

"Well, I'm sorry about those pictures. You know how you look; it's not the same as you think. Really. I didn't even like her. I cut him by putting my hand in front of his face.

"I don't want to talk about that." He nodded.

"I'm so relieved that you weren't mad at me." I smiled at him.

"Actually, I want to ask you if the vacation is still going or not. I already told Gabriel and Gabriella that we were going to bring them. It's in two days, right?"

"Don't worry. As long as you still want to go, it will happen. I've already booked our hotel, and I'm sure three of you will like it." Yea, as if.

"Where are we going? You didn't even tell me..." I ask.

"I guess I'm going to tell you then. We're going to Hong Kong." He said that, and I nodded my head.

*****

"Mommy! Mommy!" They grab my hand as soon as I enter the house. I followed them to the living room and saw Laila putting the toy back in its place.