Chapter Three

The warmth of hot shower released Jonathan's tense. He groaned lightly on how comfortable it was. This past four days has been hell to him. The work, the company, it was took a toll on him. And those four days he missed his girlfriend terribly. He couldn't work at home to kept an eye on Siara. Sure he trusted her to his mother. But he felt scared and anxious whenever he wasn't around. Siara always blamed him on his possesiveness.

But could you really blame on the man?

The lost of their baby in the past shattered his world too, not only Siara's. Maybe it was the reason he should be around her all the time. To kept her safe. To kept their child safe. But he doesn't want to live in the past. Both of them already moving on. Step by step, they made amend with their relationship.

When Jonathan finished his shower and rinse his perfect body off, he stride to his walk-in closet. He scanned on his closet then took his plain white shirt with him. Jonathan heard shuffling steps towards the closet. Siara came in to view on his big mirror. His eyes rake her body through her reflection in the mirror.

He smiled. Really, really smiled with happiness.

"What do you think?" Clara said.

He spun around to looked at her. His eyes gleamed with appreciation. Her pink baby doll dress, cascade smoothly and ended just few inches above her knee. She matching it with pink flat shoes. She onlu put light make up on her face, but still she was beautiful. Her long black hair she curled it, fall above her chest. Jonathan doesn't said one word. He only stared at Siara from head to toe. She really sure are a goddess, his mind spoke. How lucky he was to had such a perfect woman in his life. Jonathan doesn't care if she always whined on how fat her body was, or if she said she wasn't beautiful again.

To him, she was perfect and he will always love her whatever her shape was.

"You don't have to asked me that my goddess." He said, "You're beautiful."

Siara crossed her arms then pout, "You said that just to make me happy."

Jonathan chuckled. He put his shirt on as he stride towards Siara. When he stood in front of her, he let go her crossed arms. Jonathan put his hand on Siara's hips. He leaned to her ear.

Then she heard he whispered, "You looked so beautiful, it make me want to ravish you right now."

Siara's breath hitched. All dirty thoughts came alive in her brain. Jonathan felt her body stiffened. He love to teased her, made her aroused. Because he knew, she couldn't kept her hands off his body and he love how she turned possesive when she aroused.

Jonathan pulled away and looked to her, smirked. "But after I give you my present."

Siara sighed, "I think the idea of you ravish me right now is better than your present."

He chuckled again, "Later sweetheart. But I can promise you, you will love my gift that make you want me to make love to you right that instant on the dining table."

Siara's eyes widened, "Oh my god! You savage!"

Sound of laughter echoed through the room. He pecked her lips then moved away from her as he continued to get ready. Siara's gaze never fazed to his well tone body. Maybe that's why she love Jonathan. She love his body as well. He completed her.