Chapter 6

You know those moments when you lay on your bed and you feel so comfortable? Well, that's me right now. I don't even want to open my eyes.

I know I'm in Daemon's bed and I don't even have an idea where he is because I still haven't opened my eyes but honestly, I don't really care. I love this bed. It is hard but warm and really comfy just how I want it.

Suddenly the bed fücking moved!!! I immediately opened my eyes and saw DAEMON underneath me! His well-defined chest and abs. This should actually be great but I don't know what I did while sleeping. Ugh, this is so embarrassing.

I immediately went off him, blushed as hell. Oh my god, did I drool? I don't even want to know.
I know I have morning breath so I went to the bathroom as fast as I could. I saw myself in the mirror and noticed I looked like a whole mess. I looked for the toothbrush and brushed my teeth. After I combed my hair and tied it into a ponytail, I went back into the room, only to find Daemon still on bed. I had to look away in order not to blush again.

"You literally drooled." He smiled at me. "You're lying." I rolled my eyes at him while I blushed again.

"And you love hugging, I guess. You couldn't keep your arms off me." He smirked.
Couldn't he just stop making fun of me?

"Well, you wanted to sleep with me." I gave him a fake-smile.

"That's true." He chuckled. "Why did you run away?"

"I didn't really run away, I-I just needed to go to the bathroom. That's it. And I came back. Where's the problem?" I told him irritated.

"I was just asking." He held his hands up while laughing.

I needed to ask him, if my parents knew about this whole Mafia thing. I just needed to.

"Daemon?" I almost whispered. I don't know what I really was scared of. That my parents didn't know? Or they knew and yet they let me marry with one of the most Mafia leader.

"Yes, Flower?"

"Can I ask you something? And will you promise me to tell me the truth?" I asked him while still standing in front of the bed. Trying not to look at his well-built body.

"What is it? I promise you I will tell you the truth." He answered me seriously now.

"Do my parents know that you're not only a CEO?" I asked insecurely. Daemon sighed deeply.

"Come sit here." He told me to sit beside him.

Wait, what?

I just did how he wanted and sat next to him.
"Flower, I know you won't like it. But I will tell you the truth. And it really is the truth. So, first of all only your father knows about it. Your mother thinks I'm only a successful CEO and the story your dad told you. He is more dangerous than you think he is. He killed too many people without a real reason. They didn't even betray him, he even wanted to kill me, but that's a little impossible. He knows that, let's say he gave up on that. And me as a Mafia leader actually had to kill him but now I knew better than that. I think the marriage of his daughter with his greatest enemy would hurt him most. So I did that." He explained slowly for me.

WHAT ON EARTH WAS HE TALKING ABOUT?!?!?!?!

"Are you even serious? MY FATHER killing people just for fun? How did that cross your mind?" I wanted to laugh but my throat hurt too much after hearing this.

"Flower, I promised you to tell the truth. Here you are. I know you-" I cut him off.

"I can't believe that, I mean my dad always told me to be bad to persons that are bad to me. Not being bad to others just for fun, Daemon." He came nearer and was only inches away now. He didn't even have a hint of morning breath. This man is perfect.