Four.

I look at the dress I wore that hugged my curves in the right places. Just the way I like it. After I gave birth to Angelo I gained weight,my ass and boobs grew bigger but I am happy with my body. It kinda suit my caramel skin color. The hairdresser did my hair in a nice bun. After they had done my makeup, I wore my heels. Angelo was staying at my parents tonight. I checked myself on last time in the mirror and smiled.ready to go

"Wow!" Dixon said as I was walking down the stairs.
I rolled my eyes at him and hooked his arm with my own.

"Do I look good?"
He gave me an are u kidding me look. " you look really hot and sexy," he compliments licking his lips. " I bet guys would be drooling over that body of yours," he said walking to the car. " I know," i said smirking.

" you also look kinda handsome," I said finally taking a look at him.
"When do I not look handsome," he said cockily.
Dixon was a kinda fine man , his hair was gelled back , his 5 o'clock shadow and his grey eyes. We first met when we were younger and he tried to hit on me but Dixon wasn't my type so I said that it would be better if we stay friends.

We could see the paparazzi a few block away from the building. I chuckles.
We arrived at the front and Dixon went out first and took my hand to get out of the car.

" Are you two finally dating," one of them asks holding the mike closer to my face. People were praying that me and Dixon would date unbelievable right
We made it inside and Mr D'cruz walked to me with his wife holding his arm.

He hugged me and kissed my left cheek "how are you Ms.Silver?"
"I am great," I said smiling.

"Nice to see a smile on your beautiful face," he said. I blushed at his comment.
"You look wonderful," his wife Mrs.D'cruz complements. I smiled again and said thank u.

The waiter served us drinks, I took a glass wine. "You've organized a really good party," I said watching everything inside. He smiles and we talked about business.

"I am sorry that I am late," a familiar voice said behind me. I stilled at the presence of the person. "It's alright son," Mr.D'cruz said at the person behind me.

"Ms.Silver I would like to introduce my son Marcus D'cruz," he says happily. I turned around only to meet the same colored eyes that he and my son shared.i frozed. I could clearly see the shocked written on his face but it was gone before you knew it.

"Good afternoon Miss?" He asks putting his hand forward to shake mine.
"Silver," I said gritting my teeth shaking his hand.

"Son we signed a deal with Ms.Silver's company."

"Oh right you've told me about it!"

I could feel his eyes lingering on me while I was talking about the deal with his father. "I think I should meet the other guests too," I told giving them a smile I lied.

I walked to the balcony where it was very dark I needed fresh-air.

"how could I forget his last name,"I chuckled darkly. Not a few minutes after I felt his presence.

"What are you doing here,"he says coldly while watching me from head to toes.

"Did your father not tell you?"I said sarcastic. His face went from anger to lust. I gave him a disgusting look. I felt his eyes roaming my whole body stopping by chest. Suddenly I felt alive. I can't believe my body right now.

"What do you want?"

"You," he said pulling me close to him.
His fingers strokes every part of my body sqeezing my ass. "Fuck.. youve gotten hotter in the last two years," he says in my neck. I moaned quietly. I felt his boner pressing at my front. He rubbed it only to make me wetter.

"You like that? " he asks seductive pressing it more to my throbing core.
you were just a quick chick to fuck I pushed him away from him and looked him coldly. I would like it if you  stay the hell away from me.

You can't just come back and pretend like everything is alright because you choosed this years back, "you and me were in the past so move on" I said not giving a fuck.

I saw him moving closer to where I was, "stay.the.hell.away.from.me" I said putting my hand up to stop him.

After I was done talking I stormed away and went to where Dixon was standing.
Dixon saw my mood and asked if I was okay. "I am fine"

"So he is your present now," the guy who broke my heart two years ago asked angry. he had no right to be angry. I put my hand in dixon' s hand and share a look with him. Dixon knew exactly who he was so he played along.

"Yes do you have a problem?" I asked coldly and saw him getting angrier. Everyone looked at the show we were giving them and don't forget the gasp that left their mouths when I said yes.

I won because Marcus stormed outside really mad but a part of me was feeling sad.

"Stay strong," Dixon whispered in my ear. I nodded my head at him and told him that I wanted to go home. I am already missing my baby.

_____

I took my dress off and hop into the shower. We couldn't take Angelo from my parents house because it was too late.

I heard the door bell while I was showering. "who could it be at this hour," I thought wearing my robe.

I walked to the door and opened it. I was not expecting his visit.

hey guys pls vote share and comment.
pls put this in your reading list