Five.

"Happy to see me sweetheart?" He says leaning back his eyes roaming my whole body.
I pull my robe tighter against my body.

" What the fuck are you doing here!" I hissed.

He walked inside and pushed my body against the wall. " i.did.not.invite.you.inside," I said through my gritted teeth.

"Stop denying me baby," he said smelling my scent . He bites my neck lightly. A moan slips from my lips. I felt him rub my womanhood with his knee.

"Does your boyfriend makes you wet like this," he said in my ear roughly.

Push him away my mind says but this feel so good. He removes my rope and watches my body. " fuck!" He says hungrily. I looked in his eyes and saw only lust.lust.

He took my boobs in both of his hand and massage it gently. I moaned as soon he put one of my nipples into his warm mouth. My hands automatically goes into his hair. He rubbed my clit entering my pussy.

"oh gosh Marcus," I moaned his name.
He got on his knees and start to place butterflies kissed on the inside of my thight.

"I missed you,"he said locking my pussy. My head fell lightly on the wall.

"I want to feel this tight wet pussy around my cock." Hearing him say that my pussy got wetter. this feels so good. He stood up and throw me on his left shoulder.

"Where is your room?" He asks huskily.

"To the right. First room," I said.

I gaspes when he bits my butt cheek and slapped it after. Did he just bite me?! He threw me on the bed looking at me hungrily removing his clothes only leaving him in his boxers.

I rested my weight on my elbows and looked at him. How I missed this sight. "Damn how can I forget that," I said looking down. His cock was pointing for attention in his boxers. I followed his movement when he removed his boxers and got wet when his cock sprang free... fuck.

I felt his tip on the entrance. He shoved his whole length into me making me gasp loud.

"You.are.so.fucking.tight," he said moving in slowly letting me adjust to his size cause he wasn't a small man. of course I was tight asshole I had only sex with you...moron.

I moaned when he thrusted faster in me. "Ahh yess! right there!" I changed my position to four feet's. Please not there I said when he put his cock on my butthole. Thanks lord I said when he slide it from my butthole to my pussy. We both moaned loudly he grabbed my long curly hair and pulled my head back.

"Take all of me," he demanded thrusting deeper.
"I am cuuumming!"

"Don't !" He ordered. Our moans were like music in my house.

"Now!" He said and we both came breathing loudly. He slapped my ass hard and lay next to me.

"That was so fucking good!" He said breathing loudly. I really needed this.

————-

"Get out!now!" I said as soon I sobered up.
"What!" He said looking at me shocked.

"Don't you hear me?"

"Why are you kicking me out after our lovemaking?" He said sad.

"Lovemaking?! Lol" I laughed sarcastically.
He looks confused when I was laughing like crazy.

"We fucked. Okay? Now take your clothes and get the hell out of my house before I lose my goddamn mind," I said coldly.

He just look at me emotionless but I didn't miss the sadness in his eyes. Don't fall for that Mia.

He wore his clothes and left without saying a word.
After he left I sunked in my bed. "I can't believe I let him seduce me," I said angrily but you enjoyed it.
"Shut up!" I said to my mind. I really need to take a shower again.

———————

"Mamaa" I heard a small voice calling me outside.
I stirred and turned the other side of the bed. I felt jumping on the bed and opened my eyes. "Angelo," I yelled smiling. I grapped him and places kisses on his face.

"Mama missed you so much baby," I said happily. he looks so much like his father.

"did mama gave you a morning bath?" before he could answer my mom walked inside and said yes.

"Alright Mia I will go now because your father and I have something important to do," she said kissing Angelo on the cheek.

My mom is African-American and my dad is white. "alright mother," I answered her.

After my mother had left I layed with Angelo watching cartoon. Slowly my mind drifted to last night. I felt my pussy getting wet. stop thinking about that right now because you are with your son right now. I smiled at Angelo and kissed the top of his head.

hey guys pls vote comment and share and don't forget to put this in your reading list. thank you