Six.

"Ma'am Mr D'cruz is here," Lisa said on the phone.

"Which one?"

"The younger one ma'am".

"Tell him I'm not here," I said rubbing my temple. "What!! Let me see for myself," he angrily said. Not long after he barged into my office, seeing me he gave me a smirk.

"Avoiding me?" He said closing the door smirking.

"What do you want?" I asked looking at him from my paperwork annoyed.

"You know exactly what I want Bella," he whisperes in my ear.

I stood up and put much space between us. "I already told you that the thing we had that night can't happen anymore. It was mistake!"

"Well you weren't screaming that?" he says irritated.

"To be honest I clearly enjoyed it that night. I really needed an release and you came just at the right time ," I chuckles coldly.

His eyes darkens and pinned me at the wall. "What do you think you are doing?" I ask giving him a dirty look.

"Ah Bella don't give the dirty look. You know how dirty I can be," he whispers biting my earlobe softly . A soft moan slipped out of my lips.

"I know you want me as much I want you," he said kissing her neck.

"Stop.." I said but it came off as a moan. Mia get your self' together I push him with all my strength making him stubble back.

"Ah gotten feisty! I like it ," he smirks.

"Why can't you leave me the fuck alone?" I yell in frustration.

"You know I can't do that sweet cheeks," he smiles grabbing my waist.
I move his hands from my body and distance myself from him..again.

"I suggest you to leave. I have tons of works to do," I said coldly dismissing him.

I called Lisa through the intercom.
"Show Mr D'cruz the way out!" I said while typing on my laptop furiously.

"Yes ma'am. Sir this way,"
He looks at me with anger and went away.

"What the fuck is his problem anyway?" I asked myself.

——————-
One month later
"How is business going with my son,dear? Juan asks smiling.

"It's going great actually," I smile back. I was invited to have dinner at Marcus parents house and I couldn't refuse them. Marcus was sitting right next to me with his hand on my thight.
For your information we are not together.

"Get your hands off my thight. Right now!" I whisper yelled at him. I thought he did what I said but oh boy he moved it up to my womanhood. My thighs made contact with the table. What the hell!

"Is everything alright Mia?" Ria asks concerned.

"Y-yeah everything is good," I smiled putting his hand on his own thight.

I saw that Juan and his wife were giving each other a knowing look.
"It's not what y'all thinking," I said quickly.

"Oh dear we were also young, right honey?" She said to her husband smiling. I bet I could see the smirk on Marcus his face through the end of my eyes asshole.

"Dinner without me?" Someone asks barging through the door.

"What is this puta doing here?" Ria muttered angrily. I could understand the word puta and that meant bitch in spanish.

"Hijo What is she doing here? I hardly said to you that I don't welcome uninvited guests," Mr. D'cruz said sternly to his son.

"Who is she by the way?" I wondered.

"I thought families were always welcome," the girl chuckles walking to Marcus.

"Family? You don't belong to the family yet," Rhea said gritting her teeth.

"But I will soon after i get married to your son ?" She said in a duh voice.

After hearing her say that I chocked on my drink. "Wait what?"

"You are still his fiancé girl and I hope my son cleares his eyes," Rhea spats.

I chocked on my drink once again "the fuck fiancé ?!!" My head quickly turned to him angrily and shoved his hands away from my thight I knew he was a fucking asshole.

I didn't miss the look Mr. D'cruz gave me. "Quiet now!"
Everyone stopped yelling after hearing his angry voice.
"Can I speak with you Mia? In private," Juan said and walked out of the dining room. I follow him but not before hearing Rhea yelling that the dinner was ruined because of that girl named Alexandra.

"What is exactly going on between you and my son? and don't lie," He finally said breaking the silence.

"Me and your son were in a relationship two years ago." I answered honestly. "Is your child my grandson?"

"Yes."

I could see his eyes glistening with happiness. "Does Marcus knows that he has a son?"

"No," I said biting the inside of my cheeks.

"Why didn't you tell him about his son?" He asks.

"Because He has no right to know!" I said through my gritted teeth.

"And why are you saying that?" He asks confused.

"He played me. He never loved me. Before I could tell him about my pregnancy he left me...us so what right does he have to know about Angelo?" I said wiping my tears roughly.

"Is his name Angelo?" He asks smiling to ear to ear.

"Yes," I said smiling hearing the name of my son.

"I need to go, thank you so much for inviting me Mr. D'cruz," I said standing up. He kissed the top of my head and told me goodnight.

I went outside and Marcus stood in the way. "Bella let me explain," he begged.

"Bella that bitch and what do you want to explain huh? Because there is nothing to explain. We weren't in a relation so save it," I said emotionless.

"What are you doing with my fiancé?" His fiancé asks walking to where we were standing.
"I really don't have time for this bullshit of yours,"I told her getting irritated by her voice.

"No tell me!" She said yanking me by my elbow. This bitch did not just touch me! I removed her hands and twisted it on her back, "don't you ever put your plastic hands on me !" I warned her darkly. I saw her screaming out of pain and I let her go.

"Don't fucking mess with me!" I said with my finger in her face. I turned around and walked to find the door. What a great night. LoL
.
.
.
.
I really couldn't wait any longer to update 😩😩
Pls vote share and comment 😊