⭐️REMINDERS 1⭐️

Okay so in like the past two-three days, I've been asked multiple times if someone can enter their book. I've already mentioned it multiple times before to others and in previous chapters, but some people just skip to the categories and that's why there's confusion.

So reminder one is that any and all books are accepted. When I mean any and all, I mean any and all. It doesn't matter what type of book it is. It just has to fit one of the genre categories. It's as simple as that. So please stop asking if you can enter a book. You can always enter one as long as it meets the criteria in the rules and as long as there's still space.

So the next one is more of a fetish/OCD type thing for me even though I don't have OCD. I'm kind of a perfectionist at times so it irritates me just a bit when people don't make in-line comments for their story and it clearly says so right before the list of categories. When people don't make in-line, half of the time they don't say what category so it's difficult to find out. This is the second reminder: Please make in-line comments as they are easier for the judges and I to find. It's just easier for all of us.

I'm sorry guys if it seems like I complained, but I kind of did. I do hope that these reminders did help. I emphasized these pints as much as I could before these reminders, but not everyone reads them and just skips strait ahead which bothers me because then there's confusion.