🛑Changed: ENTRY DEADLINE + JUDING PERIOD🛑

Hey guys! So this is for everyone participating, especially for the judges! Currently, I'm still in need of 14 more entries! Below are the categories that need more entries! Please tag a few who have written your favorite books by the category that you know they have actual books in. I'd prefer a book to not have like a million reads because in my experience those users usually don't respond to tags.

2. BEST HAPPY ENDING
{3/5}

3. BEST SAD ENDING
{3/5}

5. FANTASY/MAGIC/Sci-Fi
{4/5}

6. BEST AU Fanfic(vampires, wolves, hybrids, etc.)
{3/5}

7. BEST ANGST/DRAMA
{10/10}

11. OTP(One True Pairing/couple/like putting two famous people you like together/fandoms)
{3/10}

NEW Entry Period
START: July 18th, 2018
DEADLINE: August 22nd, 2018

❄️NEW JUDGING PERIOD❄️
Start: August 23rd, 2018
Deadline: September 23rd, 2018

💎NEW WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT💎
September 25th, 2018 - September 26th, 2018

If you are a participant and have entered one book, your max is two so you can enter another book as long as your other book is not in the same category. Keep in mind the book still has to meet the requirements in the rules and please add the tag to any of your entries. If they don't, judges can't find certain entries when they search tags. Make sure you have followed the judges as well.

If you are a judge, the max amount of entries for you guys is the same. If you'd like to enter a book, make sure it's not in the same category you're judging and please don't enter two in the same category. It makes of fair for everyone else. Keep in mind the book still has to meet the requirements in the rules and please add the tag to any of your entries.

J U D G E S:

1. pettae
2. babyy_gangster
3. soshi_trash18
4. MadHouse_OfRoses
5. awkward_koreaboo
6. seulcakes

Please check that all books in your category/categories that you are judging have the tag required. For a quick check in just comment any smiley emoji.

#StarryNightAwards

If they don't, please kindly introduce yourself as a judge for this awards and inform them. If you don't want to message like 10 people individually, you can tag them in a message on your message board to say that you're a judge and that they still need to include the tag.

If when you click on the username included on the categories page and it says user not found, try to refresh a few times and if it still says that, tell me and I'll try and find their profile through the entry comment they made. I just said to refresh because Wattpad has been acting up lately for me.

If you need a refresher on how to judge for this awards, check the page title:

🍬JUDGES' Judging Explanation + Reminders🍬

When you read it, ignore all the old dates for the judging period and winners announcements.