👑JUDGING BEGINS👑

Hi everyone! Today, August 23rd, 2018 marks the day of when judging starts!

Now I know that for some categories that they may not be full, but we tried out best to get as many books in as we could and I think we did good!

If you know any last minute entries for OTPs, that would be greatly appreciated since it's supposed to have 10 books, but only has three currently. I'd just like to have at least 5 books in that category.

JUDGES:
1. Judge accordingly to the scoring guide rubric. Please look back at the page that explains how to judge and look back at the one with the rubric.
2. Once you are done scoring a book, you may send me the scores immediately or wait until you've scored a few/all of them. Either way I'm fine with that but please turn them in on time.
3. As said in the rules, leaving constructive criticism comments on the books you are judging are optional, but if you do it please be kind about it.
4. Communicate with me immediately if there's an issue with a book or your ability to judge(if life gets in the way or your sick etc.)
5. Please check that all of your books that you're judging has the tag needed as an entry! If they do not, please kindly tell that person!
6. Have fun judging and don't forget the deadline!

JUDGES:
1. pettae
2. babyy_gangster
3. soshi_trash18
4. MadHouse_OfRoses
5. awkward_koreaboo
6. seulcakes

As a verification that judges have read this, please comment a cake or ballon emoji!

❄️NEW JUDGING PERIOD❄️
Start: August 23rd, 2018
Deadline: September 23rd, 2018

💎NEW WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT💎
September 25th, 2018 - September 26th, 2018