Chapter 52

Look at the banner, is it beautiful? I spend like one hour creating it. I think I'm going to put it at the beginning of every chapter from now.

 I think I'm going to put it at the beginning of every chapter from now

———————

Nathan

"Uh...yes, of course, please send me your address and I'll be there", I tell him and take off my pink apron. Looking at the pink apron make me smile because I remembered hating it at first but Alaiza gave me a peck on my lips because she wanted me to wear it.

"No need for that, my men is already outside your house. Just come out. I'll see you later", He ends the call and I just sigh. How did he get my address? What about Alaiza?

I put on my jacket and walk over to the living room. She was sleeping peacefully on the sofa while the T.V. is still on. I smile at the sight of her. I really wanted to wake her up so she can come with me.

I'm sure that she'll be very happy to talk to Mr.Hamelton because he's a role model for so many people who wanted to start a business.

But she's already sleeping and I don't want to disturb her so I run up to my room and run back down with a blanket in my hand. I cover her beautiful body with the blanket and turn off the T.V.

I write her a note, telling her that I'm having an important business meeting and she should eat first since I've finished cooking the spaghetti.

I walk outside, put on my shoes and walk toward the gate and there was a black limo sitting outside. There is a bunch of bodyguard in black glasses.

As soon as they saw me, they do a quick bow and open the door. I step inside and then they close the door before running back to the driver's seat.

The car ride was silent and I'm so grateful for that. The last thing I wanted is some bodyguards to ask me about my business and ask for tips on how to start a business, like c'mon, I worked my ass off to get where I am today and you want me to just tell you the tips?

They stopped the car in front of a very big mansion and I'm not even surprised that Mr.Hamelton's house is this big. If I'm not wrong, his house is as twice as big as mine, by the way, my house is already very big, I just don't want a bigger house. I can totally afford a big house like this but I don't want to.

"Mr.Archer", An old voice speaks to me as soon as I step out of the car. I smile at Mr.Hamelton, who is currently making his way toward me. When he's close enough, he extended his arm and I shake it.

"Wow, you looked even more handsome since the last time we met. It was a meeting in Japan, right ?", He asks me and I shake my head.

"That was the first time we met, the last time we met was a meeting in Germany", I tell him and he laughs.

"Oh yes, of course. I'm too old now, I can't even remember anything", He shakes his head and I just smile. He leads me into the house and I can't help but look around. The design of his house is very delicate, it's full of glasses, wood and his house is filled with luxury furniture from all around the world.