Chapter Two .. The Chamber's Pack

POV
A'mosh

My first time meeting Adam, he wasn't anything special

Nah, bullshit, I'd banged many a whore and many a freak in my day, but right from the beginning, Adam was like nothing I'd ever seen.

He liked sex, that was my original reason for buying him. That and he seemed to give terrific blowjobs. He wasn't exactly what I was looking for, I'd come to the house of De'mon for a specific reason.

The fat mold-covered demon who owned the place, he sold Omega. I was looking for a special Omega, hopefully, my mate.

See I'm not exactly a healthy Alpha werewolf if you know anything about Weres than you know we need our mate. You should also know how we find our mates, through scent and feel, sometimes if the connection is strong enough we know through sight.

Like humans, werewolves have a soulmate, unlike humans, we aren't left wondering where our mate is, we don't have to date and then pray we found the right one.

The wilder side of us, our wolves instinctually know when we've found our mate. Some are drawn by sight and feel, but most of us rely on scent.

I rely on the mating mark.

When I was little I was on vacation with my parents and the pack, we were in the mountains, at some exclusive retreat in Pennsylvania.

I'd been in wolf form while running around the mountain, with some of the older kids, I'd taken a hard fall... I was in a coma for a few weeks.

When I recovered my parents assumed everything was fine, but a full brain scan of my wolf, showed the doctors that the part used for mate detection wasn't showing activity.

So I'm damaged, I can only hope to find my mate, by marking them.

Most find their mate at eighteen, hell even children have found their mates, but at thirty years old, I'm still searching.

So I'm damaged, maybe that's what drew me to Adam. Whatever it was, that first night was full of heat.

We were in my truck, I was focused on the road. I barely took in Adam's looks. I'd brought him thinking, he'd be like all my other whores, I screw him, mark him, then I'd be repulsed by him.

"What are you suppose to be, a vampire?" He asked, and I frowned, squeezing the stirring wheel.

"Hell no, I ain't some glorified mosquito, I'm all Alpha," I said. "An Alpha?" He asked. "Seriously, don't you watch TV, do you read books?" I asked. "No, I really don't." He answers and I look over at him. He was tough-looking, if he were a wolf, he'd probably be a Beta.