Chapter Eleven ... Avery

POV
Adam

"Ha-harder Alpha

"Ha-harder Alpha... Yes, Mosh... Yes, fuck yes!" Holy shit, if I thought A'mosh could fuck before after he marked me everything changed.

Not in the way he moved, or the way he touched me, but in the way my body responded. His touch seemed electric, it shocked me, sent shivers anywhere he touched.

And those fuckin bites or marks... They were the worst or best part depending upon how you looked at it. Each one could make me cum, and it didn't matter where he bit.

Days after reuniting, we hadn't left the cabin, we fucked... We ate... We slept, repeat. It was a cycle I was glad to be stuck in, I finally felt at peace, no more worrying I was gonna get some disease I couldn't get rid of.

I was stable, in a committed relationship, I finally had real love. It was a shocker knowing love was real.

"Sh-shit..." A'mosh groaned, squeezing my hips while going to the balls of his feet. We were on the bed, my face in the sheets, pillows, and furs were slung around the cabin floor.

"Mark me Alpha!" I screamed, not caring how addicted to his marks I was, I just wanted to cum again.

His stroke was on point, he kept crashing into my prostate, it was making my walls wet. A'mosh loved how wet I was, he kept moaning the word impossible.

Something about humans not producing slick, I didn't know or cared how I could get wet, I just went with the pleasure.

"I fuckin love you, you know that right?" Gore asked taking control, and harshly yanking my head back, using my sweat wet hair. "Y-yes Alpha!" I groaned.

"None of that Alpha shit, say my name, Luna." He cooed, slowing his pace suddenly. "G-Gore." I moaned, the sound of my voice hitting my ears.

I sounded like a true and honest slut, I was lost. I know I looked destroyed, my pores coating my form in sweat, my hair hanging all over my head, just soaked.

My skin was definitely hot and red, my eyes were definitely dilated and blown open, I'd see the twenty-some-odd marks after we were done.

"Oh shit!" I hollered when he stood up taking me with him. He held me from the back, continuing to fuck into me, basically using his forearm to hold me up.

I felt like a toy, like a rag doll, like a living cock-sleeve. I loved it, I wasn't ashamed because I knew I was safe, I felt it even though I didn't completely understand mates yet.