Chapter Nine ... Depression

POV
Adam

I hadn't seen A'mosh in over a month, I was cut off from both Ronnie and Shay

I hadn't seen A'mosh in over a month, I was cut off from both Ronnie and Shay. I was alone in Mexico, spending the money it took me and my friends almost two years to earn.

Puerto Vallarta was beautiful. A city atmosphere, built around a scene of lush green mountains.

My resort was right on the beach, looking out of my hotel view I could see the deep blue water

Tourist were all over the place, but I was soon accustomed to everything the resort town had to offer

It was such a beautiful resort and it wasn't all that expensive, I'd have a few more weeks before I had to leave.

I still hadn't gone out and enjoyed the night scene. Couldn't cause I found myself in a deep depression, sad and missing A'mosh.

It took me two weeks to fight through the urge to go back to him.

What was the point, he didn't want me... To him I was just a whore, to him I was just good sex. He wouldn't ever be able to fall in love with me, and I was already in love with him.

He stole my heart without me even recognizing it. I hadn't had sex since leaving him, so I wasn't doing good.

I was constantly irritable, I wanted to get fucked, but who could do me like A'mosh?

I'd made the mistake of fuckin some local, the guy was everything. Hot, hard-bodied, a strong accent and an eight-inch dick.

He had all the qualities of a good fuck, yet when we were in my room, between the sheets. I couldn't get off, and as a guy, it's a bit difficult to fake.

He noticed and tried for practically half an hour, I couldn't cum. His touch wasn't as strong as Mosh, or as rough. It didn't feel right.

For the first time in my life, I felt dirty, showered until the water was cold. After that, I stopped leaving the room.

Room service was my only lifeline, I had my cell but I purposely let it die. I needed to clear my head, trying to restart my emotions.

#   #   #

The days drug on and on, I wasn't getting better. I missed A'mosh, I wanted him... Fuck it felt like I was drowning without him.

I imagined him having moved on, fucking a new whore, maybe even finding his mate. The love of his life who would replace me in the blink of an eye.

Two days before it was time for me to pack up and leave Puerto Vallarta, I started having dreams of him. Dreams where we didn't fuck, where we just laid together and talked.

Each time I woke up to an empty bed and an ache in my chest that didn't leave, I was hopelessly in love with a man I couldn't have.

A man who wasn't to be mine, someone I didn't deserve.

•°•°•°•°||•°•°•°||•°•°•°•°|||•°••°•°•°||°°•°•°||•°•°