Chapter 12 - Move in?

Isabella Clark

It's been a few weeks since Alex got me into his grandma's house which more like a castle cause it was so huge. Still haven't met his father yet we didn't get a chance to meet him cause it was so crowded because there were so many guests.

I was inside of the plane, the plane was still moving. I just landed back in my home after a week being out of the town for none other than photoshoot. Well i missed my bed and it was a really good time without Alex around at least i could take a breath for a moment.

Alex Adams :
Have you landed?

Alex Adams :
You're going to pack your things and move in with me this month.

"Kels" i called her then she looked up from her phone.

"Did someone mention about moving in together?" I asked her.

"No" she said.

Bella Clark :
It isn't in the contract that i signed?

Alex Adams :
I know but there's something that i need to talk to you in a person.

Bella Clark :
When can I meet you then?

Bella Clark :
Are you busy today?

Alex Adams :
No but my friends are coming over tonight, how about tomorrow?

Bella Clark :
I have an event that i have to attend, i just landed anyway.

Alex Adams :
I have a business trip the day after tomorrow I'll be in Dubai for 4 days.

Bella Clark :
Can you just call me then?

Alex Adams :
No

Alex Adams:
I have a meeting in 15 minutes.

Bella Clark :
I'm coming to your house tonight

Alex Adams :
But there are going to be my friends?

Bella Clark :
It's fine we can just talk for a few minutes then I'll go.

Alex Adams :
Thank you so much.

"Kels I'm going to Alex's house tonight" i said.

"You're going to move in?" She asked me.

"No" i said.

~

I drove into Alex's house which took about 20 minutes from my home, i was a little tired because i was just arrived that morning but it had been almost a few months since I didn't go into a club with my friends and i just missed it.

I parked the car behind some of the cars that parked at the lobby, it must be his friends's car. The were 2 sports car and a white jeep parked outside his house, I didn't know how many people were in there but i was kinda nervous to meet them.

I walked inside then rang the bell, i was standing in my black heels outside in the lobby right in front of the door with my dress covered with a layer of black coat. The weather was pretty windy, the wind was blowing on my dark brown hair while my legs felt kinda cold.

After a minute someone finally opened up the door then I wished it wasn't one of his friends, i wished it was him cause I didn't know them and I wasn't really in the mood to have a long chit chat with a stranger at the moment.

His face appeared right in front of me, he was wearing a hoodie and a black jeans. I was expecting that he was going to wear something formal but he didn't.

"Hi" i said.

"Oh you, come in" he said.

"Not I'm just here to talk to you about the thing that you want to talk to me" i said.