Chapter 48 - Unknown

Isabella Clark

"Mom where's my crayons?" I heard Eillisha's voice from outside and I realize that it's time for her to go to school in the morning.

I got up from the bed then walk out of the room to found Eillisha running around the house to find her things, somehow knowing that she's late.

"Mom???" I look at her who's trying to look for it on the couch in the living room.

"It's on the table in your play room honey," my mom said from the dining room.

"Oh good morning honey," my mom smiles when I entered the dining room.

"Morning mom, dad," I said to both mom and Jeremy.

"Morning bell," Jeremy smiles before biting his bread.

"Mom..?" I heard Eillisha called my mom, which made Jeremy got up from his seat to help Eillisha.

I laugh when I heard Eillisha is panicking about being late for school and that is so cute of her.

"Bet she's going to be a super on time lady when she grew up," I said.

"I know right," My mom said.

"Can I pick her up from school today?" I asked my mom.

"Of course honey," she smiles,

I was looking at my mom who's cooking until the doorbell is ringing, My mom looks up at me and I know she wants me to open the door.

I got up from my seat then go to the door, I open the door and got surprised.

"Glenn?" I said.

"Miss Clark," he smiles.

He's standing right in front of my front porch with a box on his hand,

"Bella is always fine," I said.

"Yeah, Bell," he smiles.

"What's up?" I asked him.

"This is some of your stuff that being left in Alex's house," he said.

Then I remember that I didn't get a chance to pack my stuff that I've left in his house after we broke up.

"Oh yeah, Thanks," I said.

"Have you ate breakfast?" I asked him then he just smile.

"Come in Glenn," I said before I open the door then let him in.

"Welcome to my mom's house," I said.

"Bell?" I heard my mom called for me.

"Just put the stuff there and Have a seat," I said.

"I'm going to get you a drink okay," I said after I told him to have a seat on the guest living room.

I got into the kitchen to grab a mug then pour a hot tea in it,

"Who is it bell?" My mom asked.

"Glenn, Alex's bodyguard," I said.

"He's here to drop my stuff," I said while pouring the sugar into the tea.

I grab the mug then bring it to Glenn who's sitting on one of the couch.

"Here," I said as I put the tea on the table.

"Thank you," he said.

"How are you?" I asked him.

"Me? It doesn't matter,"

"How are you?" He asked me back.

"Didn't get a chance to ask about how are you after the incident," he said before sipping on the tea.