Chapt. 18

Ella's POV

The week flew by pretty fast and now it was Friday which means tomorrow's the Winter Dance.

We just finishes last period and after we change we are off to the shopping mall.

"Hey girls! We meet at Starbucks okay?"

The girls agreed and we're off to get changed.

After that, I inform Ash and drive to Shopping Mall

Yes the mall's called Shopping Mall.

"Okay so how are we gonna do this?" Tessa asks.

"Ooh on my way here I saw this shop with really cute gowns and its winter themed!" Breanne says excitedly.

"What are we waiting for then?" Jenna says.

"Off we go!" I say over dramatically.

We past by a lot of shops until we finally found the one Breanne was talking about.

2 hours later we are in the dressing room with probably half of the dresses in the store.

"Ella!! Try thus one too!" Tessa gives me the 25th dress to try on. I groan.

"Fine."

The dress was pretty but it's nit me. Besides its too revealing. I would freeze to death wearing this at night. I leave the dressing stall and put the dress on top of the bundles of dresses we tried.

Tessa and Breanne have already found their perfect dress. Which means only Jenna and I are left.

"Guys whatcha' think?" Jenna says exiting the other stall. She looked beautiful in it. It was a very light blue colour longsleeved gown with snow patterns on the edges of the dress.

"Great! It's perfect!" Breanne says. "Now you." Breanne points to me.

"How about I go look around the store myself. You guys seem very tired. How about you guys go and pay your dresses then wait at McDonalds. I'll be there when I find something I like." I say to them.

"Okay. Let's go girls."Jenna says. Once they are out of sight I let out a sigh of relief.

"Hello ma'am but may I ask if you are the daughter of Emilia Hearts?" A man with a french accent asks me.

"Oh yes, I am. Excuse me but who are you?" I ask politely.

"I am the manager if the store. It's an honour to meet you. Do you need any help finding a gown miss Hearts?"

"Oh yes please. We have a Winter Dance tomorrow and I can't find anything to wear!" I say as politely with a little bit of humour.

"I think I have the perfect dress for you." He says smiling.

~•~

"Hey bitches!" I call my besties when I arrive at McD.

"So did you find anything?" Breanne asks.