Chapt. 35

Ella's POV

"3,2,1!" I countdown to three and Damien pushes me on the cart down the aisle.

"Whooooo!!!!" I cheer. "Faster! Faster!" I screamed. Wait, that sounded wrong.

"Didn't know you wanted me that much." Damien smirks.

"Whatever, you dirty minded child." I say.

He continued pushing me down the aisle until we were given a warning about to stop or we would be kicked out.

"We still need ice cream, sodas, candies and alcohol." I say.

"I'll get the alcohol and sodas, and you can get the ice cream and candies." He says.

"Aye aye captain!" I say and walk to the sweets and ice cream aisle.

So this is what heaven looks like.

I walk down the aisle while scanning the different types of ice cream. I take a basket. Then I thought, why not two.

I grabbed 3 tubs of chocolate ice cream, cause I live for them, 2 tubs of strawberry, 2 tubs of vanilla and 3 tubs of Oreo.

God these are heavy.

You know what, a cart sounds better.

I put all the beautiful deliciousness into the cart then start hunting for candies.

I take almost half the candies there, actually more than half of them.

I went to look for Damien at the alcohol section but he wasn't there. He also wasn't at the sodas aisle.

He probably paid already. I went to the counter to pay for everything and using the cart, cause I'm too lazy to carry everything out, I bring the goods to the car. Thankfully, he didn't leave me but he wasn't in there.

Dang it, the keys are with him.

I called him and luckily he picked up.

"Where the hell are you?" I asked him.

"Uh, I got held back a little." He says on the phone. I hear some girls fangirling. Oh, I forgot, he was a celebrity.

"Okay, hurry up would ya? The ice cream are melting." I say and hang up after he says he'd be there.

After a while of playing on my phone, I hear a camera flash.

I looked around and saw no one.

Then I heard another one. And soon a crowd of paparazzi was in front of me and some of them throwing stuff at me.

"What the-" I trailed off when Damien was in front of me, shielding me from the camera flashes and the stuff people were throwing.

"Get in the car!" He says.

I move to the passenger seat and he starts the car and drives off.

"Are you okay?" He asks worriedly.

I look at my bruises on my wrist and legs. What were they throwing? Rocks?! "I'm okay." I say.

He scanned my body to look for any signs of injury. I tried as hard as possible to cover them.

"DAMIEN! EYES ON THE ROAD!" I yell when I see a car in front of us.

He looked in front and he did a little curve to avoid the car then pulled over.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Ask yourself." He says.

He takes my hand and examine it. I pull away. He takes it from me again but gently. I just let him because I'm too lazy to argue.