A PAYNEFUL PAIR- LIAM PAYNE FANFIC.

A PAYNEFUL PAIR- LIAM PAYNE FANFIC (collab with @ctoms101) :

Simon Cowell is worried about his niece. She lives on her own on a ranch in Long Island. Her parents abandoned her. And she shuts herself off from the rest of the world. And to be honest, as a result, she is cold and bitter.To help her, he sends a certain five lads to her aid and to watch over her. When One Direction shows up on Lauren's doorstep, she immediately tries to shun them. But Liam and her have a...spark. She slowly begins to open up to him, to ease up a bit. They begin a odd friendship, and develope certain feelings for one another. They gave dating a try, but Lauren hadn't dated many guys in the past, and was nervous. She was different, and they just didn't know how to act around each other. Their stirring romance seemed impossible. But will Lauren finally be able to find someone she trusts in Liam? Possibly as a lover? Or will she just close up to him as well?

--

Lauren Kay: 18 year old girl. Abandoned by her parents, living with her stable groom. The one thing she cherished more than anything in the world: her grey horse named Merlin. Nothing could ever separate them. She would risk her life for him and Merlin the same. She put her horse before anything-- same goes for the other eleven horses that she owns. She puts her hopeful career as an Olympic rider before all other activities. Let's face it -- the barn is her LIFE; she lives it, breathes it, loves it.

Liam Payne: 1/5 of the international heartthrob: One Direction. He recently broke up with his long-time girlfriend, Danielle Peazer, and was quite ready to go to the ranch and escape all the stress, the screaming and the hate he got for breaking her heart. He didn't realize that there were only two people living there, but he definitely realized Lauren. How could he not?!

--

She was tall, and skinny. Long, wavy, chocolate-colored hair with few caramel-highlights. She had a pearly white smile, and twinkling hazel eyes. Olive skin, and plush, defined, pink lips. She was sometimes kind. She was around her friends, otherwise she was EASILY and ALWAYS considered a bitch. Her horses were her everything, no one could stand in the way of her love. When it came to the barn-- she was the boss. You don't mess with the boss: that's for sure, and she made that clear to them. It wasn't long until he was crushing on her, and wanted her to himself. He even went to extraordinary extremes-- but he wasn't quite sure if it made her bubble over with joy or anger..

OKAY SO BASICALLY, THEY WERE A VERY PAYNEFUL PAIR. THEY WERE CUTE TOGETHER: LOOKS WISE AND PERSONALITY WISE, BUT IT WAS COMPLICATED. I'm sooo excited for this fanfic & I hope you guys love it!