The Promised

The book of the week is:

Book Title: The Promised

Author: ClarityNMercy

Genre: Paranormal Mystery Romance

Rating: Hotness

Link: Click the external link at the bottom or you can find the book listed on the profile's reading list.

Short Summary: Alice doesn't remember much from her childhood. What she does know, is that for her entire life she's known things, seen things, and heard things that others cannot. Labeled as crazy by those around her, Alice can't help but keep people at arm's length. That is, until someone comes into her life that won't take no for an answer.

Now, an evil group, hell bent on bringing on the apocalypse, have set their sights on Alice and her brother Max. Will they escape their evil clutches with their lives or will they be sacrificed to Satan himself?

Possible Triggers: Explicit sex, language, and violence. Mentions of rape and child abuse.

Strongest Writing Trait: Engaging and amusing dialogue

Weakest Writing Trait: I never know what to put here since I think I need a lot of help improving as a writer.

Help request: I'd like to know if there are any plot holes. Just general feedback as the story is new and I haven't gotten a lot of actual feedback yet. I want to know what can be improved and what is good as is.

☆☆☆☆

You have a minimum of one week to read as many chapters as you can/want. We ask that you read a minimum of 3-5 chapters in order to get a good feel for the author's work. Once you've finished reading you may use the critique questions to guide you through your review and feedback.

If you have any questions, please let us know. Otherwise, just have fun!